IRONMAN is seeking a Digital Analytics Manager in Tampa!
REPORTS TO: VP, Digital Platforms & Content
DIRECT REPORTS: None.
IRONMAN is seeking a Digital Analytics Manager. This is a new position based at our headquarters in Tampa, Florida. We seek someone with a skill for turning data into insightful, actionable stories and recommendations to help our business units hit their goals. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to take a step forward into a leadership role with their analytics career. This individual will be actively involved shaping the future of client partnerships and the digital team itself.
The ideal candidate must have the ability to communicate well and have a strong work ethic. The Analytics Manager will need to be a confident team member to serve in a leadership role within the organization.
· Serve a key role owning and defining digital performance reporting and analysis while establishing best practice and standards in analytics for IRONMAN brands
· Develop reporting structure for IRONMAN as well as sponsored content within our channels
· Design and deliver polished, in-depth analysis and reporting that provides actionable recommendations in line with business goals
· Function as a thought leader and analytics subject matter expert for organic social media, paid social media and web analytics
· Develop, improve, and maintain ongoing dashboards and reports that monitor digital advertising and marketing performance and provide actionable insights
· Build data models that connect data across many sources to provide holistic data stories
· Develop measurement frameworks and set targets and benchmarks to help evaluate success within marketing programs
· Manage customization via tag management and analytics platforms/tools
· Propose, manage and execute A/B tests and personalization strategies
· Work with internal and external teams to identify areas of opportunity to grow, increase profitability and optimize program effectiveness
· Keep pace with industry changes, technologies and strategies
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
· BA/BS degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Marketing, Business or a related field or equivalent work experience
· Minimum 3 years working in marketing or consulting in a reporting and analysis capacity
· Deep understanding of omni-channel data sources: CRM, social media, web, paid media, etc.
· Familiarity working with email marketing or CRM platforms (Eloqua, Marketo, Salesforce, etc.)
· 2-4 years of experience working with web analytics platforms (Google Analytics, CoreMetrics, Adobe Analytics, etc.)
· 2-4 years of experience using data visualization tools (Tableau, Qlik Sense, Domo, etc.)
· Knowledge of tag management tools like Google Tag Manager and Tealium
· Skills in Microsoft Excel and potentially SQL
· Familiarity defining business goals and KPIs
· Experience as a client-facing team member using data storytelling through presentation
· Project management skills and experience
· Desire and ability to learn new things in the world of data and marketing
· Comfort in presenting and speaking in front of groups and to clients
· Ability to prioritize projects and handle multiple tasks efficiently
· Self-motivated, with the ability to multi-task, work independently and learn technical information quickly
· Must have a client service attitude and mindset to prioritize and resolve issues
· Highly organized, in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to lead, manage and mentor others
· Agency experience
· Sports experience
· Master’s degree in computer science, analytics, data science or business
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.