Hot Job of the Day!
UnitedHealthCare is hiring an Implementation Manager!
Implementation Manager – US Telecommute or any UHC (770583)
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.
Strategically manage the implementation of all products and services for new business and plan changes to existing customers, and accountable to project manager all aspects of the implementation. This position acts as a Business Risk Manager for all case implementation decisions, coordinating with Business Manager for any overriding decision-making authority. The IM facilitates all customer meetings relative to the implementation project, and sets strategy and direction with the customer and other internal partners. The overall goal of this position is to be highly organized, results driven, posses problem solving skills, have strong interpersonal skills, attention to details, and demonstrating excellent customer service skills to ultimately gain customer satisfaction.
This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday – Friday. Employees are required to work our normal business hours of 8:00am to 5:00pm. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime or weekends. This position is open to telecommute / work at home or you can work onsite at any of our office locations across the US.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
- Conveys and demonstrates strong knowledge of healthcare products and the implementation process
- Define and document a detailed implementation plan to client, broker, and sales, identifying gaps and creative solutions to potential roadblocks
- Manage multiple concurrent account implementations including but not limited to: structure and billing set-up, eligibility collection, plan building, database loading, ID cards, preparation and delivery of plan materials etc.
- Direct, plan and drive project resources ensuring delivery of the project to the customer on-time and within the outlined project plan.
- Troubleshoot and resolve all issues related to the implementation process, plan design and customer deliverables
- Track and monitor the progress of all functional areas throughout the implementation process and communicate status to customer, Account Management Team and leadership
- Exhibit strong partnership skills with Sales Staff and internal functional areas as well as Specialty Benefit personnel and any outside vendor relationships as necessary
- Build and sustain strong professional customer relationships throughout the implementation process as the primary point of contact as well as ongoing support throughout the year as necessary
- Ensure integrity of implementation process
- Travel to meet with customers as necessary
- Perform backup functions for peers
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) or High School Diploma / GED and 5+ years of experience in project management, customer/client facing role or implementation experience
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 10% domestically
- 2+ years previous experience presenting to clients and interacting with clients face-to-face
- Intermediate level of proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- 2+ years previous implementation management experience
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite with the ability to convert PDF files
- Must be able to work OT, especially October through December, mandatory
- Previous experience within the Medical and/or Pharmacy Benefits industry
- Previous implementation experience within the healthcare/health insurance industry
- Project Management experience
Helping us drive ever higher levels of performance can take your career to a whole new place. Find out more. Explore today and learn how you can start doing your life’s best work.
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let’s talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that’s serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry’s singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they’re found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that’s second to none. This is no small opportunity. It’s where you can do your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Tampa Bay has the hottest job market in the state, which means that job you want is probably posted right now. You won’t know the possibilities unless you look.
Check out our job search page to find more jobs: makeittampabay.com/JOBS