Proficient manufacturing operator able to produce high quality investment castings as required per customer specifications. Collaborates to develop new processes based on engineering requirements and customer specifications. Troubleshoots process variations and anomalies to provide technical support to manufacturing departments. Additionally, will ensure on time production of investment castings to meet the highest quality standards at the lowest possible cost.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following (Other duties may be assigned):
· Completes start-up procedure for all manufacturing equipment of area assigned.
· Verifies correct raw materials (Wax, Alloy, Master Heat, Special Process Solutions, etc.) are used in accordance with engineering and quality requirements.
· Performs equipment pre-checks (Leak-Up Rate, Argon Dew Point, Daily Etching Rates, etc.) and completes Pre-Flight Checklist, as required per department.
· Proficient operating manufacturing equipment of manufacturing areas assigned.
· Wears all required personal protective equipment.
· Ensures all personal protective equipment is available and in good condition.
· Maintains a clean, orderly and safe working area.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent in life experience.
· Previous related manufacturing experience or college degree is a plus.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk; sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently works near moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, fumes or airborne particles, and vibration. The noise level in the work environment varies from quiet in office areas to very loud in the manufacturing environment. However, the eight-hour time weighted exposure to noise averages less than 85 dBA.
Looking for 2nd and 3rd shift
40 plus overtime