WHAT YOU WILL DO
Let’s do this. Let’s change the world. In this vital role The Senior Associate of Human Resources will report to the Manager Talent Operations and will work out of Amgen’s Capability Center in Tampa, FL. Our new Tampa Capability Center provides essential services that enable us to better pursue this mission. This state-of-the-art center serves as a base for finance, information systems, and human resources professionals to make a meaningful impact at one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies.
- Metrics reporting for Immigration and Mobility
- Team SME in data technology tools, such as Tableau, Smartsheets, etc.
- Support the team to build, refine and maintain processes to support short term and permanent remote worker requests
- Support the external Mobility tax vendor engagement and manage tax equalization collection process
- Data integrity management for Amgen’s Assignment Management System
- Support international equity payroll reporting processes
- Support international bonus reporting process for permanent transfers
- Perform complex vendor audit processes as well as system access audits
- Support People Services projects and initiatives on an as-needed basis
WHAT WE EXPECT OF YOU
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The professional we seek possesses these qualifications.
Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of Human Resources and/or Accounting experience
Associate’s degree and 6 years of Human Resources and/or Accounting experience
High school diploma / GED and 8 years of Human Resources and/or Accounting experience
- 2+ years’ experience in global mobility, accounting, audit or finance
- Strong quantitative, analytical (technical and business), and problem-solving skills as well as a high attention to detail
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Suite and other Amgen supported products
- Initiative to learn new technology skills, software products
- Experience in or desire to learn about expatriate tax matters, tax equalization, and program management
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritize across multiple projects and handle diverse assignments simultaneously