The Customer Care & Experience team at Amgen focuses on advancing capabilities which improve the experience of internal Amgen customers Within Customer Care & Experience, the Digital Workplace Experience team focuses on driving adoption and maximizing business value of deployed End User Technologies. These include synchronous and asynchronous collaboration solutions such as WebEx, Microsoft Teams, Miro, Conferencing, AV endpoints, Voice infrastructure and other ancillary products and platforms. The team consists of cross-disciplinary IS professionals who understand how to deliver services that span operations, engineering, governance, and enablement.
Amgen is seeking a hardworking, Sr Associate IS Engineer to join a high-performing team of hardworking engineers on our UCC Enterprise Telephony Team to support Voice and Fax systems. We are looking for an individual with strong technical and problem-solving skills, and experience working in a dynamic environment that demands high-quality and efficient results.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Work with the Senior Manager to align IS strategy and planning regarding Fax and Voice systems with the company’s business goals and objectives
- Provides recommendations on changes and design enhancements to improve reliability, security, processes, and performance
- Assist development efforts on complex solutions and/or interface and drive strategy of unified communications platform.
- Establish relationships with internal and external partners to drive road maps from our existing platforms to integrate with emerging technologies
- Partner with business users to elicit and translate business requirements into technological solutions.
- Develop and maintains policies, standards, and guidelines to ensure that UCC systems are consistent across the company.
- Work with information protection teams to evaluate the security of existing and new devices and services
- Ensure department documentation, SOPs, knowledge base articles are properly managed and maintained
- Provide input to long range planning and support for UC applications
- Plan and prioritize their own work using Agile methodology
Bachelor’s degree and 2 years’ experience as a Unified Communications Engineer/Architect
Associate’s degree and 6 years’ experience as a Unified Communications Engineer/Architect
High school diploma / GED and years’ experience as a Unified Communications Engineer/Architect
- Extensive experience with Fax systems such as RightFax, eFax, and other similar fax systems
- Thorough knowledge of UC systems including Cisco CUCM, Jabber, UCCX, PCCE
- Knowledge of network communications such as firewalls, load balancers, IP addresses, DNS, Proxy, SD-WAN, TCP, UDP, QOS
- Knowledge of network video protocols (SIP, H323, H264, H265, AV1, WebRTC)
- Ability to “think big” and challenge conventional wisdom regarding technology
- Ability to effectively exchange ideas and information with IS associates, management, and vendors to accomplish work objectives
- Ability to communicate and build relationships outside IS
- Strong organizational skills and understanding of the Agile project methodology
- Ability to establish, implement, and enforce appropriate IS standards to meet business requirements
- Ability to perform market and competitor analysis
- Strong understanding of ITIL change management principles and process
- Understanding of the following technologies: Microsoft Office including Excel and Visio, AWS Cloud service, Windows Server and Linux platforms
Equal Opportunity Statement
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider you without regard to your race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.