WHAT YOU WILL DO
As the Web Developer/Analyst, you will be a member of the Web Features and Innovations Product team. We have the unique opportunity to shape and innovative Amgen’s web space to benefit Health Care Providers and Patients globally. This role will be part of a newly established product team within the Global Commercial Organization Digital Technology & Innovation (GCO DTI), The team covers the SiteCore as a platform, including web portals, microsite, and integrations with various downstream systems such as SalesForce platforms.
- Collaborate with Solution Architects, Business Stakeholders, and Product Owners, to plan, develop, scale end-to-end solution to deliver business value across global regions.
- Serve as the team lead of the new web features, including delivery of proof of concepts, monitoring feature pilots, enhancing/scaling current features and enabling new integrations.
- Serve as system admin to manage the product features thorough out the lifecycle
- Adhere to standard methodologies for coding, testing and designing reusable components
- Explore and assess new technologies that will improve automation, process efficiencies, and short/long term cost savings.
- Participate in Agile events and provide estimations on technical implementation; Collaborate and communicate effectively with the product teams and business stakeholders.
- Implement and review SaFe practices with JIRA projects and backlogs. Participate and contribute in quarterly big room planning events.
Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of Information Systems experience
Associate degree and 6 years of Information Systems experience
High school diploma / GED and 8 years of Information Systems experience
- Hands-on experience with web development, java script, html, CSS, any web framework or microservice architecture
- Good understanding of .net technology
- Experience working with content management systems
- Experience with software engineering best-practices, including but not limited to version control (Git, Subversion, etc.), CI/CD (Jenkins, Maven etc.), automated unit testing, JIRA, and Dev Ops
- Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, S3, EMR, RDS, Redshift/Spectrum, Lambda, Glue, Athena, DynamoDB, API Gateway
- Full stack development using cloud services (AWS preferred) and cloud-native tools and design patterns (Containers, Serverless, Docker, etc.)
- Experience working with agile development methodologies such as Sprint and Scrum
- Knowledge of UX, user journeys, human-centered design
- Experience with SaFe practices. SaFe certification is a plus.
- Experience with Sitecore