Want to make a material impact on AT&T’s success and operate at the intersection of Business and Technology? Join the team focused on one of the fastest growing areas inside AT&T – Small Business. The SMB Analytics team is responsible for developing and providing data insights on small business performance on all business functions against the business plan and target KPIs across all products serving the SMB segment.
Working as a Lead Product Development Manager – SMB Analytics, you will manage a portfolio development process for large, complex products/services and enhancements. This includes new and emerging products, technologies or applications. You will also formulate the product development program to develop the most profitable new products by the most efficient means to deliver a value accretive portfolio to the organization.
• Create new enhancements or applications in anticipation of, or response to, market, competitor, or regulatory influences
• Translate new technologies and market requirements into product design
• Manage technical design and recommends capital expenditures and production methods for new products
• Prepare and present business case for new products/services
• Conduct feasibility studies related to new product development
• Responsible for extracting and analyzing data from specific applications, systems and/or databases to create reports and provide recommendations based on the analysis of the data
• Develops innovative strategies, quantifies the competitive performance of the organization’s operations and/or markets, evaluates the potential impact of changes and reports on forecasts that affect the industry
• May develop and conduct exploratory data analysis or predictive modeling.
• Bachelor’s degree in STEM related field (Science, Technology, Engineering & Math)
• Financial analysis, financial reporting data analysis, predictive modeling
• MBA preferred