The Market Research Analyst is a member of the Market Research team and is responsible for the qualitative and quantitate analysis of current and potential degree/certificate programs and research to further our understanding of opportunities within higher education. The ideal candidate will have the skills necessary to conduct research that will create actionable insights to inform business decisions.
- Collaborate regularly with teams across the organization to create reports and present research findings to internal and external clients.
- Interpret analyses for internal clients to help other departments achieve the company’s vision.
- Synthesize data from governmental agencies, other research organizations, and internal sources to produce new insights.
- Maintain a degree of professionalism appropriate to business and academic settings.
- Develop relationships across the organization and actively seek opportunities to integrate research materials into company-wide decision-making.
- Seek out areas of the company that would benefit from market research that has been created.
- Perform complex analyses to support ongoing and ad-hoc company initiatives.
- Research market trends and competitive intelligence
- Produce reports and other work products with very low error rates.
- Collaborate with vendors to complete assigned projects.
- Evaluate new data sources and analytical tools.
- Responsible for information security by appropriately preserving the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability (CIA) of Bisk information assets in accordance with the company’s information security program.
- Other duties, as assigned
Knowledge & Skills Requirements
- Experience with report building in PowerPoint and data visualization and presenting business insights in a clear, attractive and concise manner.
- Demonstrated experience in using advanced Excel and PowerPoint features and techniques (e.g., pivot tables, VLOOKUP, macros, VBA, linking data across files, etc.).
- Experience with different research methodologies including but not limited to secondary research, survey research, ethnographies, and customer segmentation.
- Experience with competitive intelligence research.
- Experience selecting or collaborating with vendors.
- Experience with data analysis preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a marketing or market research field, or commensurate experience.
- 2-5 years’ experience working in a market research, insight or analytical role.
- Experience working with Higher Ed Institutions and/or experience with IPEDS, and job software tools such as Talent Neuron, highly desired.
Be Bold: We take action and focus on impact. We speak openly with candor and respect. We focus on results over process. We make smart decisions and execute effectively.
Be Humble: We’re difficult to offend and quick to forgive. We work as a team. If the floor is dirty, we pick up a broom. We’re quick to admit mistakes and are egoless when searching for the best solutions.
Be Remarkable: We are self-motivated, self-disciplined and self-aware. Going the extra mile isn’t a rarity, it’s standard practice. We create incredible products and deliver memorable experiences.
Bisk is the leading provider of online program management services to universities and corporations around the world. Since our founding in 1971, we have been helping lifelong learners reach their personal and professional goals. For the past 20 years, our online program management services have helped universities expand their institutional reach and deliver quality programs at scale. We’ve facilitated over one million enrollments for clients including Villanova, Notre Dame, Michigan State and University of South Florida. Additionally, Bisk works with more than 100 corporations to provide corporate learning solutions that close key skill and competency gaps. Bisk is headquartered in Tampa, Florida, with more than 700 employees. We are passionate about education and defined by our mission to amplify potential. We are looking for people who share that passion and can help us shape the future of learning.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran