Implement, manage and oversee marketing/communications initiatives and projects. Produce health-related content for various marketing materials. Develop effective and measurable communication strategies to increase member program participation and engagement.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, sales/marketing/account management staff and creative vendors to develop content that meet client needs
- Inform communications strategy and implement communication project/campaign plans for external clients that drive member program participation and engagement as well as account for budgetary constraints
- Act as a liaison between departments to communicate modifications/updates needed regarding internal/external promotional material
- Support client programs by attending health fairs and/or annual meetings at client locations
- Manage all aspects of projects, including establishing deadlines, assigning responsibilities, and monitoring and reporting on project status to management
- Oversee and provide guidance to Wellness Communications Writer employees’ daily work activities
- Write and edit member engagement materials such as outreach letters, brochures, newsletter articles and other health promotion materials
- Manage development of participant engagement materials including newsletters, brochures, posters and other materials, ensuring consistency with company branding and other collateral materials
- Research and recommend appropriate communication channels to reach and engage participants and healthcare providers
Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing communications, related field, or equivalent experience.
4+ years of project management experience and developing marketing communications initiatives.
Excellent writing and editing skills required.
Strong business-to- consumer communication experience.
Supervisory experience a plus.
Healthcare experience is highly desired.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.