Hot Job of the Day!
ChappellRoberts is hiring a Front-end Developer!
At ChappellRoberts, ideas are the currency we trade. We are looking for someone to join our team of idea makers. We are currently seeking a Web Developer with at least 1-2 years experience, a knack for problem solving, and a passion for writing beautiful code. You must be adaptable, resourceful, and able to independently develop effective solutions to problems.
On any given day you might:
- Hand-code fully-responsive websites, rich-media web banners or HTML-based emails.
- Collaborate with designers, developers and account executives to come up with creative solutions and complete development projects from ideation to completion.
- Estimate time and hard-costs to complete assigned projects.
- Strong experience using the following front-end technologies
- CSS3 (SASS)
- Solid understanding of web animation (CSS/JS)
- Solid understanding and ability to write code for responsive design
- Ability to conduct thorough cross browser/device testing and debugging
- Comfortable converting Photoshop files to code (Sketch or additional/similar design tools are a plus)
- Comfortable developing in a LAMP environment
- Comfortable working on a Mac
- Familiarity using Git/BitBucket for source control
- Being comfortable on a command line (terminal)
- Experience with Bootstrap
- Understanding of on-page SEO best practices
- Understanding of HTML email best practices
- Experience working in content-management systems (We most commonly use Statamic, Craft CMS and WordPress)
- Working knowledge of PHP
- Working knowledge of ES6 or Typescript
- Experience with build automation (Gulp/Grunt/Webpack)
- Experience with Vue.js
- Experience managing Linux servers
- Strong communication skills, personal accountability and ability to collaborate closely with designers and other developers
- Ability to estimate and clearly communicate development timelines from job start to completion
- Willingness to put in extra time and effort on projects when needed
- A strong desire to learn and stay on top of emerging technologies
In order to be considered for this position, please submit:
- Cover Letter
- 3-5 online samples illustrating a mastery of the qualifications listed above
- GitHub account
- Prior development experience beyond class work
Applicants must also be willing to complete our front-end developer coding challenge to prove their awesomeness.
All interested applicants should send cover letter and current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Front-end Developer as the subject line.
Tampa Bay has the hottest job market in the state, which means that job you want is probably posted right now. You won’t know the possibilities unless you look.
Check out our job search page to find more jobs: makeittampabay.com/JOBS