Tampa Florida United States
The Digital Learning Senior Project Manager reports into the Digital Learning and Talent team and is a strategic professional who stays abreast of the learning and development industry, is a recognized technical authority for digital learning, and contributes to strategy by considering the application in their own job and the business. This role is a project / program manager for learning systems, who will work closely with our Shared Services and Technology partners for end to end delivery of large scale and/or complex projects. This position will play a key role in working closely with stakeholders to develop and maintain the digital learning roadmap. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and support our direction and decisions. The Sr. Project Manager will provide advice and counsel related to the technology and operations of the business. This role will not only look after existing learning systems, but will help to collaborate on new developments and influence innovation within the learning space.
- Provides leadership and strategic direction for the projects in relation to the learning ecosystem, acting as a product owner of learning systems driving prioritization and standardization
- Manages a large multi-faceted technical project or multiple projects at the same time
- Contributes in defining the product roadmap for learning systems and driving enhancements through vendor relationships
- Manages strategic vendor relationships and influences the roadmap of our learning ecosystem
- Configures our learning systems to achieve the desired outcome while managing new features and capabilities
- Partners closely with the Operations / Shared Services and Technology teams to define project scope and objectives through to implementation
- Advances the learning technology offerings at Citi by enabling best in class systems and processes in alignment with future trends
- Stays current on available learning technologies and leverages expertise to develop learner centric learning solutions
- Promotes good working relationships across projects, exemplifying the people skills needed to develop trust and communication among stakeholders: its sponsors, those who will make use of the project’s results, those who command the resources needed, and project team members
- Consults with business partners to identify issues and problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives using basic root cause analysis
- 3-5 years of experience in learning technologies or HR technologies required
- Proficient with Agile Scrum and waterfall methodologies, as well as experience working with Team Foundation Server.
- Experience working with learning systems (SumTotal, Workday, Degreed) preferred
- 5 years of project management experience with the ability to develop project plans, manage individual deadlines and goals required
- Prior experience within a learning and development area is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office applications, MS Project, VISIO, Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Strong consulting and relationship building skills
- Experience managing vendor relationships
- Bachelor’s/University degree required, Master’s degree preferred
Grade :All Job Level – All Job Functions
All Job Level – All Job Functions – US
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.