Job ID: 20222301
Primary Location: Tampa, Florida
Job Category: Operations
The HRSS Operations Support Talent and Learning Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for providing operations support services, including but not limited to; assignment audience creation, building assessments and curriculum structures, activity modifications, and talent and performance operational support. Additionally, the Talent and Learning Analyst serves as the liaison between operations staff, relationship managers, project managers, and business partners. The overall objective of this role is to provide day-to-day operations support in alignment with Citi operations support infrastructure and processes.
- Provide operational support to Learning Professionals, as it relates to activities hosted in the Learning Management system.
- Provide operational support to employees and HR staff, as it relates to Talent and Performance transactions in Workday.
- Execute work assigned, including basic technical testing of content, as needed
- Serve as liaison to business for work assignments by asking fact finding questions and following up on open items
- Conduct needs assessment and update content or develop content related solutions according to business requirements
- Research and seek out solutions to inquiries on help content and all other open items related to business including policy gaps and changes
- Monitor work progression ensuring completion of assignments by requested due date
- Update help content used by Knowledge Hub end users to service client inquires, as needed
- Ensure consistent application of team process controls and adherence to standard operating procedures.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 0-2 years relevant experience
- Service Now or case management experience preferred, not required
- Learning Management System experience preferred, not required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Proven organization and time management skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:
Operations – Core
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.