The Finance Reporting Group Manager is a senior management level position responsible for accomplishing results through the functional management of the Y-14 Analytics and Reporting team. These functions will include implementing the Y-14 QA program and generation of CFO attestation materials. Additionally, the Finance Reporting Group Manager will engage with several senior stakeholders across risk, finance, technology and front office teams to successfully implement the mandate of the A&R team.
This individual will as part of the Y-14 Analytics and Reporting team:
- Oversee implementation of QA program and attestation materials across multiple Y-14 templates
- Develop training programs for new joiners and be able to lead engagements with Y-14 schedule owners and data providers
- Review the existing exception management process, internal and regulatory, to assess data quality and completeness while proposing and implementing enhancements where required
- Within the framework provided, assess the impact of firm wide issues (Technology, Operational, Vendor etc.) on the templates
- Oversee development of attestation materials and dashboards for senior management summarizing the results of the review prior to submission
- Develop career development plans and manage feedback for team members
This is not an audit function but a review and reporting function that will run concurrently with the template generation process. The Y-14 Analytics and Reporting Group Manager will work closely with numerous key stakeholders throughout the organization, including Risk, Data Services, Finance, the Regulatory Reporting Interpretive Office, GCB and ICG Businesses, regulators, and senior business leaders.
10+ years of work experience in Financial/Regulatory Reporting/Risk Management (Credit, Market or Liquidity) function within a major global financial institution
- Proven track record analyzing complex financial reporting items in a high profile environment
- Experience with regulatory, finance and/or risk management reporting (such as Market Risk, Wholesale Credit Risk, and/or Financial Planning & Analysis)
- Familiarity with Risk and Finance reporting data infrastructures and platforms (such as, RegInsight, Genesis, Optima, Facility Mgmt, Ruby, etc) across multiple products, functions, and/or businesses preferred.
- Experience in managing teams and projects across multiple work streams and remote locations
- Strong product knowledge in Derivatives or Wholesale/Retail Lending is a must, preferably attained through working in risk management or finance. Operations experience will be considered in certain cases
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to assimilate large amounts of information to arrive at well-reasoned decisions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present complex concepts in a concise manner
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to leverage relationships and work collaboratively across the organization
- Comfortable working within a new group and developing future processes
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage and oversee multiple priorities and tasks, and escalate, voice concerns or raise questions and provide feedback to the junior members of the team as necessary
- Project management and team management experience is necessary
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree with a major in Accounting , Finance , Financial Engineering , Mathematics or Statistics
- CPA preferred
This job description provides a high-level view of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level – All Job FunctionsAll Job Level – All Job Functions – US——————————————————
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster CLICK HERE. To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE.
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE.
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE.