Tampa Bay, Florida, USA Req #336
Thursday, January 30, 2020
Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC (Coke Florida) is a family-owned independent Coca-Cola bottler that is the third largest privately-held and the sixth largest independent Coca-Cola bottler in the United States. Coke Florida’s exclusive territory covers over 18 million consumers across 47 Florida counties, and includes the major metropolitan markets of Jacksonville, Miami, Orlando and Tampa. Coke Florida sells, markets, manufactures and distributes over 600 products of The Coca-Cola Company and other partner companies including Monster Beverage Corporation and BODYARMOR. In 2017, Coke Florida generated over $1.2 billion in revenue and the company currently has approximately 4,800 employees.
As one of the first US greenfield independent Coca-Cola bottlers in nearly sixty years, Coke Florida is at an exciting stage in its transformational journey to become a leading-edge beverage company, the best bottler in the Coca-Cola System, and one of the best companies to work for in Florida.
Sales Account Manager-South Tampa
The Sales Account Manager (SAM) is responsible for business development and customer relationships. The SAM increases business by selling additional brands and packages within his or her sales territory’s existing customer base. The Sales Account Manager at CCBF works across all sales channels.
*Major moving violations include, but are not limited to, leaving the scene of an accident, driving under the influence, and reckless driving. Minor moving violations include, but are not limited to, speeding, driving too close, failure to stop, and improper lane changes. Driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to CCBF guidelines to determine eligibility for the Sales Account Manager position.
• Ability to repetitively lift, carry, and position objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance
• Ability to repetitively push and pull objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance while kneeling; squatting; reaching above the head; reaching at the waist; reaching below the knees; and bending at the knees
• Ability to repetitively push and pull manual transport equipment (for example, pallet jack, handtruck) containing product loads a minimum of 100 yards without assistance
• Ability to repetitively grasp and manipulate objects of varying size and weight requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
• Ability to exert oneself physically over sustained periods of time to complete job activities
• Ability to read information in small, medium, and large print
• Ability to stand a minimum of 6 hours during the workday
• Ability to walk a minimum of 4 miles during the workday
• Frequently work in a hot/humid outdoor environment
This job description is not an exhaustive list of all functions that the employee may be required to perform, and the employee may be required to perform additional functions. CCBF reserves the right to revise the job description at any time. Employment with CCBF is at-will. The employee must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily and, if requested, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their job, absent undue hardship.
Coca-Cola Beverages Florida is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.