Who We Are:
- Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC (Coke Florida) is a family-owned independent Coca-Cola bottler that is the third largest privately-held and the sixth largest independent Coca-Cola bottler in the United States.
- Coke Florida sells, markets, manufactures and distributes over 600 products of The Coca-Cola Company and other partner companies including Monster Beverage Corporation and BODYARMOR.
What We Offer:
Eligible full time Coke Florida Associates can participate in our Total Rewards Program which includes:
- Total Wellness Programs including health, dental and vision plans
- 401K program with healthy company match
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Three weeks of vacation pay, and 10 company paid holidays*
- Tuition reimbursement for approved college level coursework
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Career Succession Training
- Paid bi-weekly
- Competitive compensation
*Some programs have time in role eligibility requirements; vacation and holiday paid time off is pro-rated year one
Coke Florida is looking for a Business Development Manager based out of our Tampa location.
What You Will Do:
As a Coke Florida Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for developing On Premise business through prospecting and new outlet acquisition within an assigned territory. This associate will be responsible for ‘hunting” for new business, acquiring new outlets, setting up new accounts and seamlessly transitioning of outlets to existing routing and replenishment structure. The position may cross multiple facility boundaries.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Utilize prospecting tools to generate leads
- Prospect to secure new, competitive and non-buying accounts
- Proactively arrange time in territory to achieve optimum face-to-face selling opportunities
- Evaluate outlet opportunities and qualify opportunities to ensure new placement quality, then calculate IRR, if necessary
- Propose appropriate brands, packages & equipment to satisfy customer and consumer needs
- Generate financial analysis for Customer Marketing Agreements
- Determine appropriate sale coverage and replenishment method for on-going account management
- Coordinate account set up, initial equipment and product deliveries to ensure customer satisfaction, including follow-up with customer
- Enable seamless transition of outlet to existing routing structure
- Focus on Bottler’s market goals and activation initiatives
- Track daily, weekly and monthly call activity and performance measurements against assigned goals and expectations
- Work with integrated account team to manage key aspects of the business relationship which crosses multiple customers/divisions
- Collaborate with team members to ensure a culture of learning and development exists cross- functionally within the Coke Florida organization
For this role, you will need:
- At least 5 years of experience in direct Sales, commission sales and/or Account Management in a large consumer goods organization
- Valid driver’s license and driving record within MVR policy guidelines
- Must have current vehicle liability insurance
- Must have a driving record with no major moving violations in the last three (3) years*
- Must provide and maintain a personal vehicle for use during employee working hours
Additional qualifications that will make you successful in this role:
- BS/BA degree desired Must be a true “hunter” with a proven track record acquiring new business and growing the customer base
- Proven ability to manage complex customer relationships
- On-Premise and Beverage category experience preferred
This job description is not an exhaustive list of all functions that the employee may be required to perform, and the employee may be required to perform additional functions. Coke Florida reserves the right to revise the job description at any time and to assign additional duties and responsibilities as needed.
Employment with Coke Florida is at-will.
The employee must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily and, if requested, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions of their job, absent undue hardship.
Coca-Cola Beverages Florida is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.