Tampa Bay, Florida, USA Req #1532
Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC (Coke Florida) is a family-owned independent Coca-Cola bottler that is the third largest privately-held and the sixth largest independent Coca-Cola bottler in the United States. Coke Florida’s exclusive territory covers over 18 million consumers across 47 Florida counties, and includes the major metropolitan markets of Jacksonville, Miami, Orlando and Tampa. Coke Florida sells, markets, manufactures and distributes over 600 products of The Coca-Cola Company and other partner companies including Monster Beverage Corporation and BODYARMOR. In 2017, Coke Florida generated over $1.2 billion in revenue and the company currently has approximately 4,800 employees.
As one of the first US greenfield independent Coca-Cola bottlers in nearly sixty years, Coke Florida is at an exciting stage in its transformational journey to become a leading-edge beverage company, the best bottler in the Coca-Cola System, and one of the best companies to work for in Florida.
Learning Business Partner – Tampa Territory
This position reports to the Director, Talent and Learning and is responsible for executing enterprise-wide learning initiatives across their designated territory, coordinating efforts with local HR and business leadership. The Learning Business Partner also collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to identify learning needs within the territory, determine strategies, and execute learning solutions that meet those needs.
- Partners with leadership across all territory functions to identify and analyze training needs and create execution plan to address identified needs
- Coordinates implementation of training with territory leadership, SMEs, and team members
- Assesses, conducts and evaluates training programs, providing recommendations for improvements
- Evaluates learning material developed by the business to ensure the appropriate learning objectives and needs are met by the content and delivery modality
- Facilitates training programs to include, but not limited to, train-the-trainer programs, associate development sessions, sales training, leadership training, facilitation/training, employee orientation/on-boarding, etc.
- Designs and develops training solutions based on analysis of learning objectives, audience, content complexity and applicable modality(ies)
- Acts as a local resource for recording and tracking associate training, using the LMS as a single source of learner record
- Organizes and prepares metrics, reports and dashboards for impact of learning activities
- Creates and assists in skill evaluation and assessments of capabilities as needed
- Participates as an integral team member in the HR Organizational Learning and Performance team, while partnering with the local business leadership
- Recommends learning activities for associates based on career aspirations and identified development needs
- Continually drives their own professional development, maintaining knowledge of best practices and new trends in the Learning and Development industry, and sharing that knowledge with the Learning and Development team and their local territory stakeholders
- Ensures training is updated based upon changes to the business, standard operating procedures, and new or upgraded tools, processes and equipment. Assists in identifying performance measures and evaluation criteria for training programs
- Performs other duties of a similar nature as may be required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Ability to communicate and work with all levels of an organization
- Knowledge of Adult Learning Theories
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Experience in Instructional Design (ADDIE Model or similar)
- Experience in eLearning development tools (Articulate Storyline, Camtasia or similar)
- General knowledge in LMS administration (SuccessFactors preferred, Saba, Cornerstone or other)
- Ability to travel up to 35%
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in training design, delivery and evaluation
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Education, Instructional Design, Communication or Human Resources
Coca-Cola Beverages Florida is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.