This position supports the Commercial Marketing Leadership team across all channels in fulfilling the strategic annual business plan priorities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manages activation and execution of Marketing/Pillar promotions supporting business-driving initiatives and brand/package growth priorities aligned with annual plans.
- Assist in the fulfillment of contractual marketing fund requests, including adherence to contractual funding agreements and other budget requirements (i.e. ordering of premiums, working with the internal print shop).
- Assist in the creation of toolkits, collateral material, print requests, and invoicing.
- Supports cross-functional team project requests (e.g. Customer Incentive Programs, Internal Sales Incentives) to grow share and through in-store display execution.
- Assist in gathering of information, data, imagery, etc to support New Business pitches.
- Create and maintain an archive of new business materials and information.
- Assist Sales and Franchise Development with relevant Marketing needs for FSOP Customer Marketing Agreement creation and renewal.
POS Store Channel Marketing/Contractual Marketing Programs Ownership
- Develop and execute tailored channel toolkits supporting Customer Contractual Marketing Agreements & Pre-Approved Contracts (All Tier Levels).
- Maintain Local Marketing Budget Tracking (Customer Marketing Funds), Invoicing (CONA) and monthly reporting for budget reconciliation.
- Responsible for development and execution of Retail & Food Service (FSOP) POS/Merchandising in support of all Channel customer needs.
Local Activation/Event Execution of Asset Partnerships
- Assist in the planning, activation, and execution of customer events, including sampling tours, Grand Openings and charitable events.
- Oversight of the planning and execution with Coke Florida’s approved Agencies.
- Maintain activation inventory, tools, and equipment for reuse at future events.
- Coordinate the logistics of ordering and delivering samples to activation event locations.
For this role you will need
- Experience working in marketing, CPG, Food Service industry desired
- Knowledge of Shopper Marketing Channels desired
- Previous experience working within a team
- Strong communication, both written and verbal