Tampa, FL, USA Req #5348
Friday, February 26, 2021
Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC (Coke Florida) is a family-owned independent Coca-Cola bottler that is the third largest privately-held and the sixth largest independent Coca-Cola bottler in the United States. Coke Florida’s exclusive territory covers over 18 million consumers across 47 Florida counties, and includes the major metropolitan markets of Jacksonville, Miami, Orlando and Tampa. Coke Florida sells, markets, manufactures and distributes over 600 products of The Coca-Cola Company and other partner companies including Monster Beverage Corporation and BODYARMOR. In 2017, Coke Florida generated over $1.2 billion in revenue and the company currently has approximately 4,800 employees.
As one of the first US greenfield independent Coca-Cola bottlers in nearly sixty years, Coke Florida is at an exciting stage in its transformational journey to become a leading-edge beverage company, the best bottler in the Coca-Cola System, and one of the best companies to work for in Florida.
The Quality Assurance Supervisor is responsible for the direction of all Quality Assurance functions in the manufacturing facility and directs the activities of all QA associates.
- Maintains corporate and franchise partner standards
- Ensures Environmental Health and Safety, handles any special projects relating to Quality Assurance
- Establishes operational procedures in cooperation with Quality Assurance Manager for all Quality Assurance functions
- Ensures that all QA facilities and equipment are in good operating order
- Ensures that all work assessments and activities are in accordance with policies of CCBF
- Focus on removing costs, continuous improvement, removing inefficiencies, and complexity for supply chain
- Ensures that all federal and provincial policies, standards and guidelines are maintained
- Additional responsibilities as required
- High school diploma or GED required
- Post-secondary education preferred, preferably in an engineering or food science related discipline
- Strong organization, planning and decisionmaking abilities
- Experience in a wet lab environment preferred
- Excellent communication skills; both oral and written
- Ability to problem solve with groups of people
- Knowledge of water treatment systems
- Experience working in an ISO environment
- Previous supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus
- Schedule: Monday -Friday 3:00pm -11:00pm
Coca-Cola Beverages Florida is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.