Are you looking for a role where you are a key player in the overall teams success through your marketing, administrative and client support? Your experience includes delivering excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment to internal and external clients. You have experience in a marketing support services role, with the ability to deliver high quality reports and presentations. Are you looking for a role to develop your career in commercial real estate? We want you!
You’re highly organized and have a keen eye for details, ensuring a high standard of quality in everything you do. You bring a customer service-oriented attitude who thrives in a deadline-driven and fast-paced environment. You’re flexible and love variety in your work. You thrive in an environment where no two days are the same. You also love to learn, collaborate and exchange ideas with others to achieve amazing results.
• At least 2-3 years of marketing/administrative support services experience in commercial real estate or related professional services industry.
• Proficient in intermediate functions including MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
• Proficiency with Adobe InDesign.
• Excellent communications skills, both oral and written.
• Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
• Commercial real estate experience
• Real estate license in the state of Florida
• You have strong planning and organizational skills and are highly effective at prioritizing tasks to see them through to completion.
• You will process executed lease/amendment paperwork, create vouchers, collect pertinent documentation, sending tenant/property eblasts, create market surveys, print tour books, schedule tenant tours, etc.
• You bring experience in creating/ formatting proposals, presentations, correspondence, RFP’s using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• You are confident in your ability to support a team of commercial real estate brokers through preparing/updating sales reports, database management, creating marketing reports, preparing content for pitches/ presentations and more.
• You have experience with project management and execution of marketing collateral, you bring a knowledge of marketing campaigns and innovative solutions to your clients.
• You are confident in your ability to create/ prepare content for proposals through conducting research, preparing surveys, comparative analysis, lease documents, etc.
• You will assist the business unit with administrative tasks, such as expense reports and travel arrangements
• You will assist with execution of marketing campaigns, including scheduling campaigns, maintenance of mailing lists, and running campaign reports
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.