DELASIERRA FILTERS TECHNOLOGY LCC – Tampa, FL
OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION
Plan, Organize, Control and Coordinate efficiently the assigned Commercial strategies, that allow the Achievement of the Organizational Objectives of the Commercial Process, through the development of the activities focused on the relationship with the Clients and Sale of the Products and Services of the company.
1. Prepare and schedule the visit to customers and prospects, previously verifying the necessary information and promotional material, preparing the appropriate sales arguments to each client.
2. Visit the prospects assigned to them, analyzing their needs and making known all aspects of the Company and the products and services it offers, in order to include them in the Company’s client portfolio.
3. Perform regular visits to active clients, in order to keep them well attended, absolving inquiries, validity of contracts and requirements for new services, achieving their satisfaction.
4. Prepare and report weekly to the Commercial Director a report of the activities carried out, as well as everything related to the postal market, competition rates, entry of new competitors (direct or indirect) and potential potential customers, other aspects that are requested .
5. Negotiate the contracts, within the predetermined margins, conditions of sale, payment methods, terms, discounts and follow-up of their realization, etc.
6. Prepare Quotes, Offers, Technical Information, Tenders and other negotiations with potential clients.
7. Coordinate with business customers, in order to provide solutions to claims related to operating procedures, delivery times and others.
8. Prepare customer service orders, in a complete and timely manner, giving it to the Commercial Director for approval and respective procedure.
9. Coordinate with the related areas the opportune attention in the services offered to the clients, such as: amounts, collection of correspondence, return of charges, billing and collection according to the established term.
10. Participate in work teams that are assigned to it, as well as perform other functions related to the position that they are commissioned by the Commercial Manager.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $18.00 to $22.00 /hour