Drift is the Revenue Acceleration platform that combines chat, email, video, and automation to remove the friction from business buying. With Drift, you can start conversations with future customers now, on their terms — not days later. There are over 50,000 businesses that use Drift today to generate more revenue, shrink sales cycles, and make buying easy. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about technology and Artificial Intelligence to help review and label data from various conversations. Great candidates will have a strong attention to detail, passion for data and AI, and committed to delivering consistently high-quality work.
About what you’ll be doing on the team
- Reviewing chat and voice transcripts from a variety of sources and labeling data based on its category
- Reviewing highlights generated from our AI models, scoring accuracy and correcting errors in order to help us make the models better
- Working closely with our engineers to help improve the data labeling experience and make it more effective for all those involved
- Support Conversation Designers with reviewing and tagging customer conversations to make AI Bots more effective
- Help establish best practices and labeling guidelines for the annotation team
By month 1
- Attend weekly planning meetings with our product teams
- Learn how our product works and how to annotate with guidance from our product and engineerings leads
- Get to know Drift, our Automation product, and the AI team
By month 3 you’ll
- Consistently review + tag transcripts, analyzing and reporting back on your findings
- Share feedback on your onboarding process and the annotation process to date
By month 6 you’ll
- Help author guidelines and best practices on data annotation at Drift
- Provide feedback directly to our AI product teams to help improve our toolset and product capabilities
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- Have a significant attention to detail and patience
- Want to dive into the world of AI
- Can work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Have strong, clear communication skills
- Can solve problems even when you don’t have all of the information
- Fluency in languages other than English is a plus
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as an “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork — and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com