The Business Event Marketing Specialist is a key member of the Global Event Marketing team, responsible for coordinating, managing and executing tradeshows, conferences, client events, including virtual programs, for the solutions and and core business, including all SIFMU businesses. The incumbent works cross-functionally with members of Corporate Event Marketing, Global Marketing, Corporate Communications, Business Product Management and Sales & Relationship Management teams.
Your Primary Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with multiple teams to plan and execute an integrated approach to industry conferences, client events, including virtual event marketing programs.
- Manages all logistical aspects of tradeshows, conferences and client events, including contract management, advertising, budget, exhibit stand and staffing, and liaises with event organizers and vendors
- Creation and management of virtual event marketing programming for the businesses, including technology vendor oversight, coordination of all program elements including speaker management, invitations, social media, event execution and post-event reporting.
- Manages DTCC sponsorships and speaking opportunities for DTCC executives and integrates key marketing disciplines, including digital, social, PR and content marketing.
- Social media strategy for in-person and virtual events, writing content, collaborating with designers on graphics.
- Meets with business to determine goals and identify key events for that business.
- Manages relationship with sponsors of proprietary events.
- Collaborates with other colleagues and coordinates client events including venue selection (internal/external sites) food & beverage management, invitations, printing, shipping, on-site registration, A/V, attendee management, etc.
- Coordinates on-line event registration, and helps manage the day-to-day event technology and relationship with Cvent event registration software.
- Coordinates and reports events on global calendars and web sites.
- Manages inventory, shipping and budget for tradeshow and client promotional items.
- Assists the Director on project management, reports, events and special assignments as needed
- Works with team regarding post-event evaluation and reporting
- Provides financial administrative support in invoice control, payment, tracking and budgeting
Talents Needed For Success:
- Minimum of 4 years of event marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with Masters or equivalent experience
- Experienced Cvent user
- Experience in event management, marketing, branding.
- Strong ability to excel in a fast-paced environment and to meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrated success writing a wide range of communications across multiple channels
- Proficient in MS Office including Excel, Word, SharePoint and PowerPoint