Public Relations and Communications Assistant
The Elevate, Inc. internship program introduces college students to the business consulting profession by involving them in daily account activities. We use a “hands-on” approach that enables interns to gain exposure to various aspects of the business. Our internships offer a very hands-on, every day, exciting, and educational opportunity to grow in your professional and academic career.
The Public Relations and Communications Assistant is responsible for finding and creating content for Elevate, Inc. social media. They will use #ElevateTampa and #TampaHasSwagger on a variety of social media platforms.
Our Public Relations and Communications Assistants are also responsible for helping Elevate, Inc. achieve its mission by uniquely positioning our Account Executives as a leader in the community. They must be able to exercise discretion and independent judgment in their work.
Interns are also able to be promoted to Account Executive among completion of their evaluation during their second semester at Elevate, Inc.
- Create content for Elevate, Inc. blog
- Create content for Elevate, Inc. Social media
- Posting on your Elevate, Inc Personal Social Media account 3 times a day
- Research creative and innovative ideas that align with our corporate mission
- Conduct interviews with clients, supporters, volunteers, advocates, partners and other constituents
- Perform duties as assigned by the Elevate, Inc. team
- University Junior or Senior pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing, Communications or related field
- Proven experience with social media tools including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn,
- Exceptional grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Proven creative writing skills
- Proficiency with computer applications including Microsoft Office
- Demonstrates good judgment and discretion
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with attention to detail and accuracy while adhering to deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively with the Elevate, Inc. team and clients as well as important community figures and leaders
You may e-mail resumes and questions to email@example.com.