About Embarc Collective:
Embarc Collective is Tampa Bay’s startup hub. Structured as a 501c3 nonprofit, we help
Florida’s startup talent build bold, scalable, thriving companies and currently supports nearly 100
early-stage technology startups. The support from Embarc Collective is hands-on and driven by
the specific goals and needs of each startup being supported. Embarc Collective operates from its
32,000 square-foot hub in downtown Tampa at 802 E. Whiting Street, Tampa, FL 33602.
About the Role:
We are searching for an Event Manager who will serve as a central node for hosting community
events across the topics of technology, entrepreneurship, and innovation at Embarc Collective.
The Event Manager will report to Embarc Collective’s VP of Platform and be responsible for
liaising with internal facilities staff and partner organizations to assist in the coordination of 80+
annual meetups, events, and conferences in Embarc Collective’s event spaces.
• Own the planning and execution of our 80+ events annually organized by Embarc
Collective’s external partner organizations
• Liase with Embarc Collective partners to ensure their outlined needs and expectations are
met with a next-level service experience when coordinating events in the facility
• Create a clear and consistent communication cadence with Embarc Collective’s facilities
and reception team to assist with the coordination and production of events
• Maintain database of partners and proactively explore new opportunities and networks to
host in the facility that will benefit Embarc Collective member companies
• Liaise with marketing to design email marketing copy and campaigns for event
invitations, and internal events communications
• Stay on top of startup trends and serve as a creative thought partner to event organizers
• Additional responsibilities may be assigned
Embarc Collective does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national
origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender
identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.