Feeding Tampa Bay
Focused on uplifting our neighbors toward long-term sustainability, Feeding Tampa Bay nourishes human potential by providing access to food and then leveraging that access to connect those we serve with empowering resources. With a commitment to end hunger in our region by 2025, our work is driven by the desire to create health and capability in every family, child and senior we serve.
At Feeding Tampa Bay, we are on a united path to transform our community. We thoughtfully drive change while embracing and celebrating our collective impact, as well as the impact of each individual. Through our Grow Code we strive to honor all, conquer together, be imaginist, speak with truth, and stay rooted in the mission of Feeding Tampa Bay.
If you’d like to learn how you can make an impact as part of our dedicated team in the Talent Acquisition Specialist role, we want to hear from you!
Feeding Tampa Bay is seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to effectively support our organization in the areas of recruitment, onboarding, training, and workforce management support. A successful Talent Acquisition Specialist is a highly motivated individual who strives to support our Grow Code and Culture.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Administer the Talent Acquisition process in the areas of sourcing, candidate screening and interview coordination, onboarding, and training.
- Support the administrative management of workforce programs.
- Schedule candidate interviews, including but not limited to, initial phone/video conference screenings and hiring manager(s) interviews.
- Manage and maintain all job postings in TMS and all other employment/recruitment platforms, including but not limited to, job postings writing, internal & external job advertisement, job fair recruitment, etc.
- Coordinate with HR department for candidate pre-employment screening administration.
- Effectively communicate with candidates and hiring managers regarding interview progress throughout the talent acquisition process.
- Assist with the development of a cohesive employer brand which aligns with the FTB Grow Code.
- Partner with internal team and third-party resources to develop and implement inclusive recruitment strategies and candidate sourcing efforts to attract diverse talent.
- Ensure TA data is accurate at all times in the HRIS & TMS and provide reports with progress and metrics on a regular cadence.
- Review and maintain FTB job descriptions for all roles.
- Prepare and maintain personnel files for new & existing FTB employees in the HRIS.
- Communicate regularly with hiring managers regarding department training and hiring needs.
- Oversee candidate experience and correspondences.
- Additional projects and tasks assigned by manager and or management team.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Associate’s Degree required; Bachelor’s degree highly desired
- Prior experience in talent acquisition and/or human resources required
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task and manage a variety of priorities and tasks
- Highly proficient in MS Office and Google Suite
- Experience with HR systems such as Frank Crum or similar HRIS systems and/or talent management systems such as ClearCompany or similar, is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage confidential information and build relationships
- A desire to learn and grow with our organization, pride in work, and passion to support the team and our mission
- A positive attitude and willingness to help others professionally and personally
- Bilingual a plus