Fisher Investments is a global financial investment firm looking for motivated technologists to support our growing business. Our IT Infrastructure team is involved in anything from integrating new technologies to upgrading data centers and new locations which is vitally important to the growth of the firm. If you would like to be a part of that growth and this exciting time in our firm, we would like to hear from you!
As an IT Project Manager Team Leader (Infrastructure), you will manage a team of Project Managers focused on IT infrastructure project delivery and report directly to the Vice President of Engineering. Your experience building relationship with partners and colleagues will be imperative to your success as you handle complex corporate projects and implementations. Your expertise will help us implement projects, ensure adherence to deadlines, manage budgets, determine project goals and oversee quality control.
- Analyze project outcomes against benchmarks to ensure that results support customer needs, requirements and service expectations.
- Projects may be multi-year, multi-million dollar efforts involving the replacement of primary business systems and process changes to multiple departments
- Ensure project management adherence to centralized PMO standards and project management methodologies.
- Lead IT infrastructure project management team, including full management responsibilities.
- Oversee hiring, performance reviews, and project quality
- Coordinate all work intake, staffing coverage, and priorities of the team
- Lead and motivate
- Work with other IT leaders and Project Managers to assist with resource planning, vendor assessment, timelines and other tasks to provide technical expertise.
- Identify the areas for improvements and lead the project effort in standardizing and simplifying current processes
- 10+ years of experience in IT Infrastructure & Operations Project Management
- 4+ years of relevant direct leadership experience, including hiring and performance reviews
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with large projects involving IT Infrastructure technologies such as network, telecom, systems engineering, data center, cloud, and digital workplace technologies
- Experience with waterfall and agile methodologies and managing projects in both
- Knowledge of JIRA, MS Project, or Project Portfolio Management tools
- Connect with and influence a wide array of audiences: management, project team members, internal clients, and consultants
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment – we’re Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
- California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER