Accountable for the overall product management of distinct software/service products which includes analysis, quantitative analysis, product strategy and product planning. Is ultimately responsible for the overall success of specific products and in assuring a market driven focus for product management.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Identifies competitive offerings, understands and communicates their niche, approach and success in the market.
• Assesses product capabilities.
• Gathers input to define product concepts; justified expenditures for products; articulates and analyzes markets; evaluates technologies; develops detailed requirements, feature definitions and implementation plans.
• Leads cross functional teams to envision new product features.
• Coordinates with outside vendors and strategic partners to ensure that initiatives are well defined and delivered.
• Manages all internal and external resources to ensure that approved products get to market per specifications, within budget and on schedule.
• Gains cross‐company approval for new products and successfully launches those products.
Skills & Requirements
• BA/BS in Business or Computer Science, or equivalent specific industry experience.
• Preferred: experience with product development lifecycle, market research, business strategy, business finance; experience in healthcare such as contact with ambulatory medical offices
• Highly motivated.
• Ability to manage priorities in a fast moving environment.
• Advanced computer skills.
• Understanding of healthcare market and trends, strong quantitative/qualitative business case analysis skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to manage multiple efforts in a cross‐functional environment.
• The drive to proactively resolve issues.
• Proficient in developing and conducting presentations at all levels.
Work Environment/Physical Demands
• Office environment
• Ability to use a computer, phone, and other office equipment
• Ability to work a varied schedule
• Ability to perform a variety of duties
• Ability to sit, stand, or walk for long periods of time.