Product Marketing Manager
Greenway Health provides electronic health record and practice management software solutions that touch more than 100 million lives. We work toward company-wide goals of serving physicians, connecting the industry, and empowering better care. Our culture is based on excellence and integrity, and we seek motivated professionals who share our values!
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for the strategic development and execution of product marketing plans as they relate to the product portfolio, including go-to-market strategies for Greenway Health EHR platforms and solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Drives the product marketing strategy and execution across multiple platforms including go-to-market and saturation strategy development via an understanding of industry factors, buyer personas, and competitive landscape
- Develops and manages rollout of marketing materials and sales enablement tools.
- Assists in the development of customer-facing and internal product focused communications such as webinars, brochures and newsletter articles, and sales tools
- Plans product related content for customer seminars, webinars, user conferences, trade shows, special promotions and direct mail campaigns
- Identifies the relevant market facing positioning of key benefits of our products with the purpose of providing education to sales, marketing and other customer and prospect facing Greenway Health assets.
- Leads the development of sales campaigns, print and interactive collateral, and sales tools to promote the product features and functionality of each of the products including, but not limited to, providing technical content, illustrative thought leadership and competitive messaging.
- Provides subject matter expertise relative to our products for the purposes of preparing RFPs, articles in industry publications and internal sales training materials.
- Provides subject matter expertise relative to the competitive aspects of our software solutions.
- Provides assistance in competitive positioning and targeting of users or prospects of competitive solutions.
- Delivers product related presentations and demonstrations for the purpose of developing internal sales knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related discipline
- 3+ years in corporate strategy/marketing/product management
- Experience in healthcare delivery or healthcare IT
- Ability to translate product and feature capabilities into easily understood messages that can be used for multiple purposes.
- Ability to communicate product information in a concise and understandable manner that can be used by sales personnel to enhance their ability to sell.
- Ability to translate market needs to develop compelling sale strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multifaceted projects. Ability to organize, lead, and facilitate group meetings, often managing by influence.
- Strong interpersonal skills, characterized by being able to work with others cross-functionally, readily accepting constructive comments, and willingness to learn.