Hot Job of the Day!
Abacode is hiring a Junior Cybersecurity Engineer!
Abacode, LLC has an outstanding opportunity for an entry-level Cybersecurity Engineer based in Tampa, FL.
The Cybersecurity Engineer demonstrates technical cybersecurity subject matter expertise in performing excellent service delivery for our customers.
- Performs cybersecurity assessments (e.g., penetration tests, vulnerability & risk assessments) and other consulting services
- Develops technical documentation such as assessment reports and white papers
- Interacts with customer and provides oral presentations on security-relevant findings
- Demonstrates subject matter expert (SME) for security tools, applications and processes, including SIEM, vulnerability scanning, and penetration testing tools
- Demonstrates SME in one or more of the following:
- Windows and/or Linux systems security administration
- Security technologies in areas such as firewalls, networking, IDS/IPS and encryption
- Scripting languages (e.g., Python, PowerShell, VBScript, Unix Shell (bash/ksh), etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, or related field is required; or else relevant combination of education and experience
- Related intern/co-op work experience is preferred
- Security+, CEH, and/or similar industry certification is a plus
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as peer relationship skills
- Possesses strong individual work ethic and team participation
- Ability to quickly assimilate new technologies and concepts
Abacode’s mission is to focus all our collective efforts on one single thing – best in class cybersecurity solutions for our partners and clients. We will continue to build a global culture of learning and awareness within our team. This ecosystem will be committed to collaboration amongst entrepreneurs, business leaders, academics, and technology innovators who are experts in their field. Ultimately, our people and dedication to process will drive the solutions which deliver successful outcomes for our clients.
Tampa Bay has the hottest job market in the state, which means that job you want is probably posted right now. You won’t know the possibilities unless you look.
Check out our job search page to find more jobs: makeittampabay.com/JOBS