Hot Job of the Day!
Accusoft is hiring a Marketing Website Manager!
Marketing Website Manager
Accusoft is seeking a dynamic marketing professional to lead our website/online strategy and execution. This position will set the direction for web growth and development for the company. The Marketing Website Manager, will manage the corporate web site, blogs, search engine optimization (SEO), and pay per click (PPC) advertising.
The Marketing Website Manager, will provide vision and support for Accusoft’s online presence. This position will be responsible for ensuring that our web site serves as an effective, timely, innovative and compelling platform for extending our brand and generating demand. This role will also be responsible for developing, executing, analyzing and optimizing SEO and PPC strategies. This includes effectively leveraging social channels, tactics and tools to engage with target audiences. The role will also serve as the SEO lead, working with the product marketing team to ensure optimization of all content in natural search results.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the growth, development and maintenance of the Accusoft and OnTask web sites including content management, design, and strategic direction.
- Utilize Google Analytics and other web analytics tools to track trends and make improvements to the site. Additionally, evaluate reporting from internal systems to make ongoing improvements to the website and provide data on web leads and conversions.
- Manage our SEO and PPC strategies, with the goal of improving our rankings and ROI from both organic and paid search.
- Work with and manage external agencies to assist in execution of web, design and search programs.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor of Science in Marketing or Business Administration with a Marketing concentration or related disciplines; At least 5 years experience in online marketing and/or web site management; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with the strategic management of web sites
- Experience designing and launching a B2B website
- Experience working with content management systems
- Experience with SEO and PPC strategy development and execution
- Excellent verbal, written and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills & ability to meet deadlines
- Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments and team members
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Accusoft provides a full spectrum of viewing, document, content and imaging solutions. With its broad range of solutions, Accusoft is committed to deliver best-in-class, enterprise grade and fully supported applications. Accusoft products work reliably behind the scenes and in the forefront for capturing, processing, storing and viewing images, documents and more.
CULTURE and PERKS:
Founded in 1991, Accusoft brings together an extremely talented, intelligent group of people to solve challenges and work together on some of the most sophisticated imaging technology in the world. We surround ourselves with creative and innovative thinkers who care about what they create and want to be part of the solution.
Some other unique things about us…
- Great work-life balance
- Free snacks (both the healthy and unhealthy kind) and soda always available
- EV Parking Stations/Spaces
- Onsite Foosball, Ping-Pong, Pool Table, Video Games
- Personal Gym onsite and local riverside park just minutes away
- Discounts off food provided by local restaurant vendors
- Monthly Birthday Celebrations
- And a Social Committee dedicated to coordinating fun group activities for the team
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Competitive salaries and excellent benefits are provided with a minimum waiting period. Some of our benefits include 401k, vacation, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, stock option plan, comprehensive health and dental plan, company paid short & long term disability, and life insurance, a fun family oriented environment, and more! Join our team in Tampa, FL for a rewarding career in digital imaging!
ACCUSOFT CORPORATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Tampa Bay has the hottest job market in the state, which means that job you want is probably posted right now. You won’t know the possibilities unless you look.
Check out our job search page to find more jobs: makeittampabay.com/JOBS