Hot Job of the Day!
Aerotek is hiring a Systems Engineer!
**Must have an active Security clearance**
(pay is based on years of experience)
Seeking Systems Engineers for Requirements Development, Architecture/CONOPs, Data Analysis, SW/Systems Integration and Software Trouble Investigations. The Systems Engineer will be involved with the following activities:
- Create, develop and maintain Requirements
- Support architecture development and CONOPs
- Support design and implement new tactical capabilities
- Update/maintain/utilize various simulation tools to support data analysis
- Support periodic customer briefings; creating technical presentations and reports necessary to support contract specified requirements.
– 4-10 years of Science or Engineering work related experience
– B.S. Electrical Engineering; Computer Science; Math – Applied, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, or equivalent
– Understanding of System Engineering Product Development Cycle
– Understanding of Software Engineering Product Development Cycle
– Demonstrated experience with Sensor integration and Tracking
– Strong analytical, communication, and writing skills
– Existing DOD Secret Clearance or greater
– M.S. Electrical Engineering; Computer Science; Math – Applied, Mechanical Engineering, Physics or equivalent
– Self-starter with the ability to independently pursue information and solve problems
– Knowledge of surface and air radar architecture – Naval Combat System Experience &/or CEC
– Experience with modeling and simulation of embedded software.
– Experience with MATLAB/Simulink, and modeling/simulation tools.
We know that a company’s success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual’s success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek’s people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek’s 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Tampa Bay has the hottest job market in the state, which means that job you want is probably posted right now. You won’t know the possibilities unless you look.
Check out our job search page to find more jobs: makeittampabay.