The Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for coordinating and executing consumer focused (B2C) email, app push and on-site campaigns. This position will collaborate with the other Marketing teams for campaign execution. The Email Marketing Specialist is accountable for effectively translating branded designs into a robust consumer email experience that contributes to the Company’s goals to increase web traffic, repeat visits, conversion and average order value (AOV). This position is directly responsible for coding basic HTML and/or CSS into predefined templates.
- Perform day-to-day execution of email, SMS, push and on-site marketing campaigns that drive users to engage with various content resulting in in-store and online sales and conversion.
- Coordinate with marketing, creative and merchandising teams to communicate and facilitate requirements for marketing campaigns with the goal of providing a best-in-class experience for the end-user.
- Examine all creative assets to ensure that creative is optimized for delivery and performance and meets creative brief specifications.
- Maintain executional standards for list segmentation based on browsing and buying behaviors
- Follow QA standards and processes
- Deliberately monitor campaign performance to provide feedback to stakeholders as needed.
- Participate in weekly meetings with various stakeholders
- Be a subject matter expert and provide best-in-class service to stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.
What Do You Need?
- Bachelors degree in Web Development, Technology, Marketing or related field, or equivalent work experience, Required
- 1+ years of experience in managing email campaigns in D2C/ecommerce
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Familiarity with email segmentation
- Knowledge of email HTML; experience building responsive email templates.
- Knowledge in regulatory compliance including but not limited to CAN-SPAM and CCPA Innovative, analytical and critical thinker who can speak to data and metrics to measure performance
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders while articulating requirements and requests
- Strong project management and problem solving skills with the ability to multitask effectively.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while meeting strict and aggressive deadlines
Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- We are a multi-billion dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.