Help us help our customers realize their dreams of a beautiful home! -Join The #1 Furniture Company-Join The #1 Furniture Brand
Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. is the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world. Established in 1945, Ashley offers one of the industry’s broadest product assortments to retail partners in 123 countries.
Design, Build, Deliver:
Using our internationally acclaimed in-house design team, we create the look without paying expensive design fees. Then, by adhering to some of the most efficient production standards in the world, we are able to maximize productivity and minimize waste, generating additional savings for you. Finally, all orders are filled from strategically located regional warehouses and are serviced by our own fleet of trucks, the largest in the industry.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
· Work with the Creative team to develop exceptional interactive and graphic design solutions for all AHS’s digital experiences including, but not limited to: website (homepages and site experiences, mobile applications, email blasts, digital advertising (canvas ads to banners).
· Ability to work independently, including partnership, communication and collaboration with necessary partners.
· Work closely with project managers and merchants to obtain all relevant information, technical requirements and timelines for each project.
· Support Digital Creative Directors in conception & executing seasonal concepts.
· Partner with Digital Creative Directors and cross channel designers to ensure alignment in-season.
· Maintain brand aesthetic across all AHS’s digital channel.
· Pattern the competitive market and propose new ideas for layouts and functionality. Stay abreast of technological advancements in the online retail space and support innovative thinking.
· Develop identity and collateral for brand-expanding initiatives.
· Identify areas of opportunity and propose solutions.
· Ensure deadlines are met; can balance long-term and short-term projects simultaneously. Manage time and prioritize daily workload.
· Complete projects both independently or in partnership with other designers.
· Maintain accuracy and attention to detail throughout the creative and production process.