Tampa Bay has the hottest job market in the state, which means that job you want is probably posted right now. You won’t know the possibilities unless you look.
Check out our job search page to find more jobs: makeittampabay.com/JOBS
Position Type: Full Time
The software quality assurance engineer is responsible for assuring that computerized systems associated with the manufacture of pharmaceutical product is validated in accordance with regional and local procedures and cGMP regulation and guidelines. Job assignments are to be completed without a considerable amount of supervision or coaching.
1. Maintain a list of all computerized systems that are used in the manufacture of pharmaceutical product.
2. Assure 21 CFR Part 11 pre- and post-assessments are performed on all systems.
3. Assure that computerized systems are released to production in accordance with regional and local procedures.
4. Review and approve validation documentation, including assessments, validation plans and reports, requirements, specifications, protocols and reports, test scripts and discrepancies.
5. Assure that computerized systems are in the requalification program and are part of the program for security access review.
6. Provide guidance to project teams on the deliverables required as part of the validation package.
7. Assure that all computerized systems are compliant with regulatory guidance’s, including 21 CFR Part 11 and Data Integrity.
SCOPE OF POSITION
Assume responsibility for the implementation and validation of computerized systems associated with the manufacture of pharmaceutical product.