Hot Job of the Day!
BISK is hiring a Digital Designer!
You are a talented, strategic, adaptable and high-energy design professional with an undeniable creative streak. We are a team with a mission to positively promote an industry-leading/award-winning brand and reputation. You’ll contribute to Bisk’s success by helping brand, create and shape our corporate story internally and externally. Your design skills will span across employee events, Total Rewards initiatives, intranet and communications, corporate branding, community initiatives and more, while also providing valuable support to business development.
- Help evolve the Bisk internal brand to represent the culture of our team
- Manage design elements of multiple internal and external communications tools, including (but not limited to) company intranet, company website, digital screens, corporate newsletters, social media, company meetings and multimedia Bisk-branded presentations
- Create visually stunning designs for web and print. You’ll create social media assets, infographics, emails, event collateral and logos
- Develop presentations and branded collateral for corporate speaking engagements, corporate events, and executive communication for Bisk and its affiliates
- Continue to evolve and enforce the Bisk external brand
- Manage Bisk style guide
- Turn complex subject matter into visually engaging communications for company consumption
- Develop creative templates for intranet pages, flyers and miscellaneous collateral
- Collaborate with cross-functional design teams to ensure brand adherence; this primarily includes Communications, Marketing and Business Development
- Present creative concepts clearly and confidently in front of all levels of the organization
- Take ownership through all stages of creative development
- Be an enthusiastic team player in an environment that values both humility and differing perspectives
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Expert-level ability in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- BA/BFA in Digital Media or related field preferred
- Experience with Invision, CSS, and UX
- Minimum of four years of professional visual/graphic design experience
- Organized self-starter, extremely attentive to detail and able to adhere to tight deadlines
- Flexible and open-minded to feedback, even from non-creatives
- Storyboard/prototype experience required
- Ability to problem-solve quickly and creatively
- Works well independently and as a highly integrated team member
- Thrives on change and a fast-paced environment
- Proactive self-starter, extremely attentive to detail and able to adhere to tight deadlines
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Can clearly communicate project needs and status
- Ability to accurately interpret instructions from a variety of sources
- Ability to prioritize, manage, and efficiently complete multiple projects to meet shifting needs and deadlines
- Ability to occasionally work unique hours to support off-hours events and initiatives
- Must be able to provide a portfolio of multimedia design work
We ask that you submit a link to your online portfolio when applying for the role.
Tampa Bay has the hottest job market in the state, which means that job you want is probably posted right now. You won’t know the possibilities unless you look.
Check out our job search page to find more jobs: makeittampabay.com/JOBS