Hot Job of the Day!
Bloomin’ Brands is hiring an Assistant Design Manager!
Assistant Design Project Manager
Posted: April 6, 201
Tampa, FL, USA
- POSITION SUMMARY
- The Assistant Design Project manager will be responsible for implementing the development of construction drawings, modifications to layouts utilizing AutoCAD/Revit for release of the projects to internal and external partners for New Construction and Renovation projects.
- This team member will also review drawings, ensure drawings and designs are completed on time and adhere to the established specifications and standards, with the Director of Design. They will also be familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, procedures and able to collaborate with a variety of internal and external partners.
- ESSENTIAL DUTIES
- Organizes and coordinates all aspects of design using both internal and external CAD, Architects and Design Managers.
- Helps review Construction documents for accuracy and design intent.
- Assists in revising in house design drawings.
- Interface with other team members to identify design related challenges and seek out resolution through the Director of Design.
- Assist in the management of the document folder structure and archival process, coordinating and communicating directly with all consultant teams for formatting and transmittal of documentation for each brand.
- Bachelor’s degree Required.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a design or construction environment.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with AutoCAD or Revit.
- Working knowledge of construction terminology and materials
- Strong proficient skills in MS Office Suite to include Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Experience in Expesite a plus.
Tampa Bay has the hottest job market in the state, which means that job you want is probably posted right now. You won’t know the possibilities unless you look.
Check out our job search page to find more jobs: makeittampabay.com/JOBS