Hot Job of the Day!
Bristol-Myers Squibb is hiring a Global Safety Risk Management (GSRM) Associate!
Global Safety Risk Management (GSRM) Associate
The Global Safety Risk Management (GSRM) Associate is a member of GSRM Team, who coordinates, tracks, and analyzes documents and activities associated with Risk Management Plans (RMP). The incumbent has a key role in tracking and following up on actions and responses of experts and other stakeholders, ensuring that timelines, resources, and information are coordinated and documented accurately and in a timely manner.
- Provides technical and systems support for GSRM SharePoint sites, eSetup, and other technologies used by the department.
- Assists internal and external stakeholders with gaining access to, use of, and process inquiries regarding GSRM tools (eg, SharePoint)
- Assists the GSRM DM with Verity and report generation for regular compliance monitoring checks (internal and external stakeholders)
- Maintains budget tracking templates and provids updates to the asset level budget trackers
- Assists with data quality maintenance in LM RMP templates and ARMA templates
- Identifies document records and distributes results to stakeholders to resolve identified gaps within a timely manner
- Creates meeting agendas for the Risk Management Strategy Committee (RMSC) and documents decisions, conclusions, timelines, milestones, and action items in minutes
- Identifies post-meeting actions, and ensures responsibilities and timelines are assigned and met
- Assesses and appropriately elevates issues impacting key GSRM activities, milestones, documents to the appropriate Global Pharmacovigilance & Epidemiology (GPV&E) colleagues
- Leads, plans, organizes, and forecasts requirements and/or resources based on Book of Work and other upcoming tasks and activities for assigned product portfolio
- Applies medical, life science, and general scientific knowledge and expertise to create and manage plans and budgets for designated projects
Must have requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in life sciences or equivalent relevant scientific qualifications or professional training.
- Minimum of 2 years’ professional experience in health science or relevant life sciences/medical fields, or appropriate pharmaceutical industry or academic experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of global pharmaceutical drug development and drug lifecycles.
- Minimum of 3 years reporting and analysis experience with ability to express opinions and conclusions in a clear, concise and understandable format..
- Knowledge of BMS systems and tools (SAP, RPM, eSetup and ARIBA).
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and SharePoint).
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate relevant and timely information across departments and outside of BMS.
- Possess problem solving skills and demonstrates diplomacy in dealing with difficult situations; works effectively as a team member, utilizing contributions of other team members to complete projects.
- Extensive experience in the analysis and communication of data and information to key stakeholders.
- Project or program management experience and/or qualifications
- Experience in working with committees and diverse teams
US military experience will be considered towards industry and professional experience requirements
Tampa Bay has the hottest job market in the state, which means that job you want is probably posted right now. You won’t know the possibilities unless you look.
Check out our job search page to find more jobs: makeittampabay.com/JOBS