Hot Job of the Day!
Cigar City Brewing is hiring a Marketing Manager!
This position is responsible for developing, implementing, and executing strategic marketing plans in order to attract new consumers and retain existing ones.
• Develops strategies and tactics to get the word out about our brands and drive qualified traffic.
• Conducts market research to determine market requirements for existing and future projects.
• Deploys successful marketing campaigns and owns implementation from ideation to execution.
• Expands and develops marketing platforms.
• Builds strategic relationships and partners with key industry players, agencies, and vendors.
• Measures and reports performance of marketing campaigns.
• Delivers marketing within budget.
• Creates marketing presentations.
• Leads the team across all facets of brand marketing.
• Identifies areas for process improvement.
• Monitors industry best practices.
• Ensures continuous and comprehensive training and development for staff.
• Performs other related duties as required or assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Knowledge of creative marketing strategies, concepts, and practices.
• Knowledge of project management and performance measurement.
• Skill in problem-solving and metrics-driven thinking.
• Skill in effective communication.
• Skill in presentation.
• Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
• Ability to think creatively within deadlines and pay acute attention to detail.
Physical & Mental Requirements:
Must have the physical and mental strength and endurance to be able to perform duties, in at times extreme environments, as well as the ability to handle stressors of the position in operational and administrative situations. Required to frequently lift and move 10 -25 pounds. Expected to stand, sit, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, bend, talk, hear, taste, smell, see, and operate objects, tools, and controls.
Position Snap Shot:
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Exempt
Pay Type: Salary
Supervisor: Marketing Director
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree Required
Minimum Certification: None
Minimum Experience: 5 Years
Age Requirement: 21 Years or Older
Required Travel: Up to 20%
Driving Requirements: Yes
Tools & Equipment Used: Standard Office Equipment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, disability, or any other federal, state or local protected class.
The employer retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position as a result of evolving business needs.
Tampa Bay has the hottest job market in the state, which means that job you want is probably posted right now. You won’t know the possibilities unless you look.
Check out our job search page to find more jobs: makeittampabay.com/JOBS