Hot Job of the Day!
Citi is hiring a Project Lead!
Project Lead – North America Ops Management in Tampa, Florida
- Primary Location: United States,Florida,Tampa
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Function: Operations
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18010955
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition at http://www.citigroup.com/citi/about/mission-and-value-proposition.html explain what we do and Citi Leadership Standards at http://www.citigroup.com/citi/about/leadership-standards.html explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
Global Custody is a part of the Securities Services Operations business. Custody Operations in Tampa comprises multiple operational teams that support Citi’s Global and Direct Custody businesses. These teams include Client On-Boarding, Asset Servicing, Settlements, Reconciliation and Billing. The focus of the business is on providing exceptional Custody Operations services that allow our clients to effectively manage working capital flows and asset pools while reducing risk exposure. The Global Custody Operations client base includes corporations, financial institutions, and international government agencies that require an organization like Citi that can provide these services across a global footprint.
The Project Lead will be accountable for key business requirement development and delivery for various U.S. Custody project initiatives. Responsibilities include but not limited to the coordination and definition of key business requirements with stakeholders, and the tracking of the requirements through application development and implementation. Responsible for delivering operational excellence through execution flexibility, volume support, standardized controls and reduced operational risk and service harmonization.
- Accountable for development, documentation, approvals, traceability and tracking of Key Business Requirements throughout the project lifecycle.
- Maintains project artifacts in an orderly, controlled and retrievable manner
- Maintains the identification of work stream and project risk, issues and key dependencies.
- Produces project reporting, analysis and presentation updates on project developments
- Responsible for project compliance with project standards, control and governance.
- Ensure project management methodology is adhered
- Area/Function (i.e. Program Management)
- Develop and utilize project plans, roadmaps, work-stream deliverables, scoping documents, charter, identification and documentation of project risk, issues and action items in adherence with project initiation documents.
- Responsible on the development and maintenance of project artifacts
- Engage internal / external stakeholders / vendors throughout the project lifecycle
- Monitor project deliverables, track timeliness and quality. Investigate issues root cause and advise stakeholders of issue and project impact.
- Research and perform complex analysis on issues and situations to identify risk, and to develop options and alternatives
- Work to ensure project meets program governance requirements, budget, control and timeliness.
·5-10 years US Custody preferred, Financial Services a plus
·Working knowledge of general ledgers, Flexcube, Issuewide, TLM preferred
·Project Management skills and experience a plus.
·Able to demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the custody space.
·BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education/experience
·Independence in thought and motivation
·Excellent oral and written communication skills
·A diplomatic consensus builder
·Ability to facilitate discussions
·Excellent attention to detail and follow-up skills.
·Candidate must be organized
·Excellent Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and MS Project
Tampa Bay has the hottest job market in the state, which means that job you want is probably posted right now. You won’t know the possibilities unless you look.
Check out our job search page to find more jobs: makeittampabay.com/JOBS