Cognizant is hiring a Program Manager!
PROGRAM MANAGER – IT AUTOMATION
Role & Responsibilities
- Conduct assessments to benchmark current state automation and build automation business case
- Build Automation program plans and provide an integrated view of Enterprise IT automation across AD, AVM, CIS, QEA, Dev Ops, EAS to the client stakeholders on communication plan, change management and risk management
- Interact with internal (account) and client stakeholders to communicate the automation program updates and benefits.
- Collaborate with client to identity the automation program risks, define risk mitigation program
- Identify automation program skills, roles & responsibilities. Work with DST BU to staff the roles in the engagement.
- Drive end to end Automation Programs
KEY SKILLS (MUST HAVE):
- Backgrounder on Business process automation, Infra and Apps automation, AD-QEA-Dev Ops automation
- Experience in defining and driving end to end application development program
- Experience in automating end to end process flow using RPA /ITPA combination solutions
- Experience in leading a team of RPA or ITPA professionals
- Experience in managing scope with external clients.
Other Skills (nice to have)
- Ability to understand new technologies around AI and automation
- Ability to provide POV, thought leadership in AI and Automation
- Exposure and capability in Cloud Technologies – AWS, Google, Azure
- Exposure to AI/ML
- Awareness of ITPA – Stackstorm, Ayehu Eyeshare, Arago HIRO, Remedy , service now orchestrator , UiPath
- Awareness with Cloud Technology Providers
- Awareness of container technology and SaaS services
||Proficiency Level *
* Proficiency Legends
||The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.
||The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.
||The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.
||The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jan 26 2019
Cognizant US Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions in the US, please send an email with your request toCareersNA2@cognizant.com
Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the Nasdaq-100, is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com
or follow us on Twitter: USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Tampa Bay has the hottest job market in the state, which means that job you want is probably posted right now. You won’t know the possibilities unless you look.
Check out our job search page to find more jobs: makeittampabay.com/JOBS