The Director, Support Services is responsible for the operational success of Support Services ensuring seamless team management, maintaining support response times and overall daily functions. The primary responsibility for the Director, Support Services is to ensure that the Support Services department is providing our partner base with World Class Support and the best possible experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Continuously develop new ways to provide more effective and efficient world-class support
- Ensure teams are following the Knowledge Centered Services (KCS) methodology in every support engagement
- Coach and mentor colleagues working to grow and develop in their careers
- Ensure that proper training and setting of goals for the regions customer service team are implemented and followed
- Review staffing levels with local managers to support business volumes and anticipating expected volumes for the Region
- Ensure short and long-term projects are always aligned with corporate strategy
- Continuously improving and evolving Support processes
- Measures Customer Service performance and make recommendations for KPI’s on a quarterly basis
- Works continually towards self-development to stay current on customer service, sales and supervisory procedures & practices
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Knowledge Centered Service (KCS) methodology preferred
- Knowledge of the IT, CRM, or ERP markets preferred
- Excellent listening and communications skills, both verbal and written
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Build positive and collaborative relationships
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel is preferred
Educational/Vocational/Previous Experience Recommendations:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- KCS v6 Practices Certification preferred
- 4+ years of management experience
- 4+ years in the customer service field
- Professional office environment
- Some travel may be required
Only local candidates need apply.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned as needed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ConnectWise is an Equal Opportunity Employer.