Hot Job of the Day!
ConnectWise is hiring a Form Designer!
March 21, 2018
The Form Designer will create custom, dynamically generated, data-driven documents using software similar to Crystal Reports. He/she will make sure that new customers are implemented on the Sell Platform by having a custom branded proposal document or set of proposal documents with the functionality and visual elements needed to present proposals to the end user. He/she will need to understand customer requirements and translate them into quote or proposal document using Sell’s design tools.
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to build positive and collaborative relationships
• Willingness to develop professionally
• Ability to work with little supervision
• Excellent listening and communications skills, both verbal and written
• Strong customer relationship skills
• Organized, detail oriented, self-motivated and able to work in a fast paced environment
Education / Previous Experience:
• Experience with Crystal Reports, SSRS or other Report Generator software design experience is needed.
• Design and image manipulation software experience with Photoshop, Gimp, or Illustrator is useful.
• Experience with CRM applications such as SalesForce, Dynamics CRM, NetSuite, Sage, SaaS and web deployed applications helpful.
• Some college required (2 years)
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Professional office environment
Only local candidates need apply.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned as needed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ConnectWise is an Equal Opportunity Employer.