Hot Job of the Day!
Cott Corporation is hiring a Finance & Accounting Manager!
The North America Co-pack Finance Manager is responsible for the North America Co-pack process, controls, system enhancements and overall process improvements. This position can be tied to the company initiative to grow Refresco’s Contract Manufacturing business. This position reports to the Sr. Manager, Commercial Finance (CoPack) and will be primarily responsible for but not limited to the following items.
- Ownership of Co-pack Processes and Controls Improvements:This position will be primarily responsible for but not limited to the following items.
- Perform and oversee related co-pack activities that would include month end journal entries, billing, and reconciliation.
- Develop and maintain SOPs on the co-pack process.
- Monitor and review pay at production process performed in plants to ensure proper controls are used and any issues are resolved.
- Develop and implement process improvements to enhance controls and standardize processes.
- Work with IT to enhance and implement system improvements, inclusive of large co-pack location integration projects.
- Handle various customer inquiries and ensure high degree of customer service is provided to Co-pack customers.
- Work cross functionally with other departments (Controlling, AR, Commercial Finance etc.) to improve processes and resolve complex Co-pack issues.
- Co-pack Financial Reporting & Analysis & Continuous Improvement:Responsible for the management, distribution, and continuous improvement of Co-pack financial reporting and analysis used by the Finance, Operations team, and Commercial Finance to support business decision making. This position will be primarily responsible for but not limited to the following items.
- Develop and oversee monthly co-pack transaction reporting
- Use co-pack reporting to highlight areas of concern for timely management actions.
- Lead development of new and/or improved financial reporting and validation processes for co-pack activities.
- Other ad hoc reporting and projects as required
- Business Support & Training:Train & educate operational business partners on best practices and system enhancements. This position is primarily responsible for but not limited to the following items.
- Provide training & documentation on all Co-pack related items
- Lead and support the Accounting and Finance teams on technical research, systems integration, and troubleshooting reporting related issues
- Staff Management/People Development:
- This position has two direct reports whose primary responsibility is handling recurring Co-pack financial processes, reporting, and other recurring Co-pack related duties.
- Responsible for the personal development of the team members to ensure success in current roles and be considered potential candidates for future growth opportunities.
- Continuously manage the team and team priorities to ensure prioritization and delivery of objectives while supporting the changing needs of the business and operations business partners.
- Ability to present fact-based recommendations across various levels of management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written
- This position will need to utilize SAP and Excel to navigate through large data sets and summarize findings into a management level communication.
- Strong analytical skills; proficiency working in Excel and PowerPoint is required.
- Strong team player who is able to work across multiple functions
- Ability to negotiate conflict and maintain constructive working relationships with people at all levels of an organization
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS- Accounting/Finance
- CPA strongly preferred
- 4-6 years minimum work experience
- Manufacturing/Inventory experience strongly preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- SAP experience, inclusive of system based projects, strongly preferred
Tampa Bay has the hottest job market in the state, which means that job you want is probably posted right now. You won’t know the possibilities unless you look.
Check out our job search page to find more jobs: makeittampabay.com/JOBS