Hot Job of the Day!
Cushman & Wakefield is hiring a Financial Analyst!
Job Description Summary
The Financial Analyst provides state-of-the art financial analysis solutions to a broad array of projects across multiple divisions. Interact with internal clients to understand their individual needs and business objectives.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university preferably in Finance, Accounting or related business areas.
• 2 to 5 years of relevant experience business/accounting experience preferred.
• Excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
• A demonstrated advanced proficiency with Excel & PowerPoint
• Ability to work effectively under pressure
• High degree of initiative, ability to learn, understand and identify solutions
• Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks
• Effective analytical techniques, strong listening and presentation skills
• Ability to present information to a diverse audience in a concise and thorough manner
• Working knowledge of OUTLOOKSOFT is a plus
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Assist in the Annual Business Plan process.
• Responsibilities include performing monthly and quarterly reporting requirements
• Variance analysis
• Allocation updates
• Maintaining capital expenditures request
• Forecasting depreciation
Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law
Tampa Bay has the hottest job market in the state, which means that job you want is probably posted right now. You won’t know the possibilities unless you look.
Check out our job search page to find more jobs: makeittampabay.com/JOBS