Recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in Tampa Bay nine years in a row and on the Inc. 5000 list of top privately held companies in the country for the last six years, DAS Health is seeking a full time Assistant Product Manager.
As an Assistant Product Manager, you will work with the Product Manager to promote full and effective use of the product(s) servicing. The Assistant Product Manager is responsible for serving as a brand ambassador to internal and external customers. The ideal Assistant Product Manager will be able to demonstrate the value proposition to DAS Health Associates/Account Managers, VARs and customers by implementing and maintaining products for maximum efficiency and profitability.
Specific job duties include:
- Serve as a backup point of contact for all matters specific to your product(s)
- Help with the coordination and product implementations
- Assist with product training for Support, Account Management, VARs, and customers
- Support the implementation of VAR and Account Management product certification
- Promote full and effective use of the product
- Serve as a resource with marketing and client services to develop product sales materials
- Maintain positive and productive vendor relations
- Understand the changing marketing trends and competitive analysis for product(s)
- Run, monitor and assist in analyzing client use reports as needed
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships as a trusted advisor
- Assess continuous improvement opportunities in the best interest of DAS and customers
- Consistently demonstrate exceptional customer service
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience with a 3.2 GPA
- Minimum of 2 years of healthcare experience
- Exceptional communication (oral & written) skills.
- Ability to travel overnight (20%)
- Practical experience working with various levels of management
- Ability to analyze complex business and technology issues while understanding a prospective client’s solution requirements
- High energy with strong initiative, unquestionable reliability, and follow-through, self-directed and organized
- Ability to multi-task and excel in a fast-paced environment
- On-call availability for after hours, as needed; and works overtime hours to meet project deadlines as required
- Flexible and adaptable about learning and understanding new technologies, and teaching them to end users at all levels
- Detailed oriented with professional demeanor
- Ability to deal with stressful situations
- Proficient in Microsoft products
- Comply with all HIPAA, OSHA and other regulatory requirements
DAS Health is a leading provider of Health IT and management solutions and a trusted consultant to many physician groups, hospitals and healthcare systems across North America. For more than a decade, DAS Health has been bridging the gap between regulatory compliance, business goals and personal service, empowering our clients to deliver more patient-centric care, protect their earnings and increase profitability.
We offer base salary plus discretionary bonus, paid holidays and vacation, healthcare and many other benefits, including a 3-week paid sabbatical for employees when they reach their 5-year anniversary! Advancement opportunities for those who demonstrate strong results and leadership qualities. Other positions currently available. DAS is a smoke-free environment. If you think you fit our culture and can contribute to our client’s success, we want to hear from you!