DAS Health is hiring a Product Manager!
- Tampa, FL
- Full Time
- Client Success
- Entry Level
Recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in Tampa Bay nine years in a row and on the Inc. 5000 list of top privately held companies in the country for the last seven years, DAS Health is seeking a full time Product Manager.
As a Product Manager, you will work with the Senior Product Manager to promote full and effective use of the product(s) servicing. The Product Manager is responsible for serving as a brand ambassador to internal and external customers. The ideal Product Manager will be able to demonstrate the value proposition to DAS Health Associates/Account Managers, VARs and customers by implementing and maintaining products for maximum efficiency and profitability.
Specific job duties include:
- Serve as lead point of contact for all matters specific to your product(s)
- Lead product implementations
- Perform product training for support, account managers, sales and clients
- Successfully onboard new customers to ensure effective understanding and utilization of products
- Ensure there is an effective hand-off from the customer to the receiving Account Manager
- Proactively analyze customer data to make recommendations in the customers best interest
- Escalate issues to Vendor which impact our ability to service customers at a high level if applicable
- Optimize financial success for DAS based on continuous improvement opportunities
- Promote full and effective use of product
- Serve as primary point of contact for vendor relations
- Coordinate with marketing and client services to develop sales materials
- Monitor and analyze product use reports
- Consistently demonstrate exceptional customer service
- Maintain inventory related to product
- Assist in internal and external sales
- Conduct product training and certifications for Support, Account Management, sales, and clients
- Maintain positive and productive vendor relations
- Understand the changing marketing trends and competitive analysis for product(s)
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships as a trusted advisor
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 5 years of healthcare experience
- Exceptional communication (oral & written) skills.
- Ability to travel overnight (20%)
- Practical experience working with various levels of management
- Ability to analyze complex business and technology issues while understanding a prospective client’s solution requirements
- High energy with strong initiative, unquestionable reliability, and follow-through, self-directed and organized
- Ability to multi-task and excel in a fast-paced environment
- On-call availability for after hours, as needed; and works overtime hours to meet project deadlines as required
- Flexible and adaptable about learning and understanding new technologies, and teaching them to end users at all levels
- Detailed oriented with professional demeanor
- Ability to deal with stressful situations
- Proficient in Microsoft products
- Comply with all HIPAA, OSHA and other regulatory requirements
DAS Health is a leading provider of Health IT and management solutions and a trusted consultant to many physician groups, hospitals and healthcare systems across North America. For more than a decade, DAS Health has been bridging the gap between regulatory compliance, business goals and personal service, empowering our customers to deliver more patient-centric care, protect their earnings and increase profitability.
We offer base salary plus discretionary bonus, paid holidays and vacation, healthcare and many other benefits, including a 3-week paid sabbatical for employees when they reach their 5-year anniversary! Advancement opportunities for those who demonstrate strong results and leadership qualities. Other positions currently available. DAS is a smoke-free environment. If you think you fit our culture and can contribute to our client’s success, we want to hear from you!