Hot Job of the Day!
DTCC is hiring a Principal Salesforce Engineer!
Business Unit: Information Technology
Job Title: Principal Software Engineer
Corporate Title: Associate Director
FLSA Code: Exempt
Job Family: Information Technology
Business Unit Description
The Information Technology group delivers secure, reliable technology solutions that enable DTCC to be the trusted infrastructure of the global capital markets. The team delivers high-quality information through activities that include development of essential, building infrastructure capabilities to meet client needs and implementing data standards and governance.
Application development delivers solutions that respond to the business needs of the global capital markets with quality, efficiency, and excellence, using innovative technologies and providing secure information management.
Coordinates the technical design of large business systems; integration of business services & information security; implements technology-specific best practices & standards; controls success criteria from design through deployment, including, reliability, cost-effectiveness, performance, data integrity, maintainability, reuse, extensibility, usability and scalability; provides leadership on AD teams and can assist the Domain Architect as a technology liaison across teams. Acts as a partner with cross-functional teams to ensure the success of product strategy and project deliverables.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce technologies and products
- Strong knowledge of IBM BPM
- Experience in APEX Code Development Experience (4+ Years), building Salesforce Triggers, Familiarity with Process Builder, Flow and Workflow Rules
- Knowledge of the software implementation lifecycle methodologies such as Agile
- Knowledge of DocuSign architecture, administration, and integration methods a plus
- Technology Selection – assists in technology selection decisions; manages technology risk for the project team
- Perform business and technical presentations in relation to technology platforms and solutions addressing the business problems
- Platforms – works with Infrastructure partners to stand up development, testing, and production environments. Will define scalability and performance criteria for the product
- Environments – work with Infrastructure partners to choose optimal hosting environment
- Requirements Elaboration – works with the Functional Architect to ensure that non-functional requirements are complete and appropriate
- Data Modeling – ensures physical data model supports the performance, privacy and security requirements
- Designs Frameworks – that promote concepts of isolation, extensibility, and extendibility
- System Performance – proposes solutions that satisfy performance requirements; ensures test strategy validates performance requirements; tunes application performance issues
- Security – understands corporate info. security standards; ensures test plans validate security requirements
- Standards – recommends and promotes technical solutions that are consistent with corporate standards
- Documentation – develops and maintains system documentation
- Is familiar with different software development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Kanban) and leads team in process best practices of chosen methodology
- Helps to develop solutions that balance cost, schedule, and requirements
- Helps roll out standards and policies to other team members
- Supports team in managing client expectations and resolving issues on time
- Engages in activities to support the broader organization
- Incorporates business and financial factors into decision making and supports team members in doing the same
- Ensures own and team’s practices support success across all geographic locations
- Mitigates risk by following established procedures and monitoring controls, spotting key errors and demonstrating strong ethical behavior.
Leadership Competencies for this level include
- Feedback: Seeks feedback from others, provides feedback to others in support of their development, and is open and honest while dealing constructively with criticism.
- Delegating: Effectively manages tasks and people, taking a practical approach to determine the most effective method of execution while respecting others’ expertise and considering others’ feelings and working styles.
- Inclusive Leadership: Values individuals and embraces diversity by integrating differences and promoting diversity and inclusion across teams and functions.
- Team Building: Builds teams by quickly establishing relationships and drives a team identity and shared purpose based on diversity of thought, skills and personalities.
- 9+ years’ experience in application development and system analysis; thorough understanding of the middleware and message protocols
- 2+ years technical team leadership experience
- Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline or related field
With over 40 years of experience, DTCC is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities and data centers around the world, DTCC automates, centralizes, and standardizes the processing of financial transactions across the trade lifecycle and mitigates risk for thousands of institutions worldwide.
At DTCC we value on our clients’ interests and partner to deliver superior results with excellence and innovation and lead with integrity. We proactively develop your potential and invest in your career.
Tampa Bay has the hottest job market in the state, which means that job you want is probably posted right now. You won’t know the possibilities unless you look.
Check out our job search page to find more jobs: makeittampabay.com/JOBS