DTCC is hiring a Product Manager!
Business Unit Description:
DTCC’s Product Management teams are responsible for developing and delivering DTCC products and services to clients across our core businesses while ensuring product competitiveness. Product Management activities range from product strategy and business planning to marketing and sales, customer experience, financial management and project management.
Under close supervision, provides support and analysis to product managers covering a broad spectrum of Product Management responsibilities
- Participates in periodic cross-functional project team meetings to ensure project strategy and operational issues are reviewed
- Provides input to the annual plan
- Ensures actual projects and plan are consistent
- Participates in discussions with cross functional team members to identify major initiatives for the coming year
- Manages moderately complex product management projects for the building of new products or enhancement / extension of current products:
- Writes clear business requirements with input from all project stakeholders, that meet internal standards and leverage existing functionality when possible
- Develops / manages project plan; project tasks, dependencies, and critical path.
- Manages change in project scope, timeline, quality and budget.
- Identifies potential risks to achieving project objectives and elevates to management when not quickly resolved.
- Tracks and reports project progress, resources, etc. as required.
- Manages project communications, providing formal and informal status to persons within and outside the project team.
Leadership Competencies for this level include:
- Accountability: Demonstrates reliability by taking necessary actions to continuously meet required deadlines and goals.
- Global Collaboration: Applies global perspective when working within a team by being aware of own style and ensuring all relevant parties are involved in key team tasks and decisions.
- Communication: Articulates information clearly and presents information effectively and confidently when working with others.
- Influencing: Convinces others by making a strong case, bringing others along to their viewpoint; maintains strong, trusting relationships while at the same time is comfortable challenging ideas.
- Innovation and Creativity: Thinks boldly and out of the box, generates new ideas and processes, and confidently pursues challenges as new avenues of opportunity.
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience in financial services industry
- Bachelor’s degree with Masters or equivalent experience preferred
- Product management methodology
- Software development lifecycle methodologies
With over 40 years of experience, DTCC is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities and data centers around the world, DTCC automates, centralizes, and standardizes the processing of financial transactions across the trade lifecycle and mitigates risk for thousands of institutions worldwide.
At DTCC we value on our clients’ interests and partner to deliver superior results with excellence and innovation and lead with integrity. We proactively develop your potential and invest in your career.
Business Unit: Global Operations, Client Services & Administration
Department: Fixed Income Clearing Corporation
Job Family: Product Management
Job Activity: Product Delivery / Implementation
Job Title: Product Manager
Corporate Title: Senior Associate
FLSA Code (US Only): Exempt
People Manager: No
Tampa Bay has the hottest job market in the state, which means that job you want is probably posted right now. You won’t know the possibilities unless you look.
Check out our job search page to find more jobs: makeittampabay.com/JOBS