Hot Job of the Day!
DXC Technology is hiring a ERP Functional Consultant!
ERP Functional Consultant – Tampa, FL
The Consultant I is a recent college graduate or someone with little to no consulting experience. The Consultant I will be part of one or multiple teams that will use problem solving skills to develop and implement Health 360 solutions in the Finance and Operations realm for DXC Technology customers utilizing DXC Technology Methodology. The Consultant I will be partnered with a peer for coaching and receive significant training in the use of applicable DXC Technology phases, activities and tasks to deliver quality work products for clearly defined projects in one of the following areas – Analysis, Design, Testing, Implementation, Support and Maintenance as well as product specific technical training. The Consultant I will be expected to participate in team building and to develop team and customer relationships. The expectation is that the Consultant I will acquire the skills and knowledge required to move to the level of Consultant II within the first two year of employment with DXC Technology. The Consultant I will proactively look for ways to keep all time productive and will use non-customer time for personal training, internal projects and administrative tasks. The Consultant I may be expected to be a Peer Partner to newly hired team members. The Consultant I reports to a Practice Manager or a senior team member.
- Begins to utilize applicable DXC Technology Methodology phases, activities and tasks to deliver quality work products for clearly defined projects in one of the following areas – Analysis, Design, Testing, Implementation, Support and Maintenance.
- Begins to understands customer needs. Helps perform gap analysis between package functionality and customer requirements.
- Participates in creating project specific documentation.
- Responds promptly and professionally to customer requests or inquiries seeking guidance from Project or Practice Management as appropriate
- Assists with QA of project efforts and documentation to ensure project decisions/deliverables are sound
- May assist with training of users on new processes and product
- Provides excellent service to internal and external customers. Keeps customers up-to-date on the progress of the service they are receiving and changes that may effect them.
- Prioritizes customer issues and addresses most pressing concerns
- Utilizes both formal and informal channels to facilitate the progress of work. Interprets and integrates multifaceted information from varied sources on a range of complex issues.
- Actively establishes relationships with all levels within the customer organization
- Maintains continuous, open, consistent professional communication with customers, peers and management. Openly listens to others and checks understanding.
- Continues to acquire and apply new knowledge and learning
- Understands business process and relates knowledge to product functionality
- Works toward proficiency in practice technology. Gains better understanding of business process and relates knowledge to product functionality.
- Learns to define business requirements for technical solutions or alternatives. Learns to identify and help design customizations, workaround, or enhancements required to meet customer needs.
- Assists consultant with leading project teams through design workshops and pilot environments
- Assists with developing data conversion and testing strategies
Culture and Values
- Demonstrates behaviors evident of DXC Technology Culture and Values.
- Value People – We recognize people as individuals and develop relationships built on trust and respect. As evident by caring for other, being flexible and following through.
- Honesty & Integrity – We are always truthful and maintain high ethical standards. As evident by asking for help and admitting mistakes.
- Accountability – We take action, proactively hold ourselves accountable and are committed to quality and excellence in everything we do. As evident by delivering quality work and having a sense of urgency.
- Servant Leadership – We purposefully and selflessly serves the needs of others to help them reach their full potential. As evident by asking how I can help and showing a willingness to learn.
- Teamwork – We recognize the collective power of our time, talent and resources. As evident by trusting others and communicating constructively.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit – We encourage creativity and risk-taking, empower decision making, promote continuous learning and give back to our local communities. As evident by being curious and willing to fail.
Minimum Requirements – Education, Skill & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business with an Accounting Focus, MIS
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Valid Driver’s License required
Preferred Requirements– Education, Skill & Abilities:
- CPA a plus
- Office/Home Environment or Customer Site
- Up to 80 % travel dependent on practice and geography of project assignment. May include overnight or additional driving time. 100% travel can be expected in smaller defined time frames.
DXC Technology reserves the right to revise and/or change job descriptions and responsibilities as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Tampa Bay has the hottest job market in the state, which means that job you want is probably posted right now. You won’t know the possibilities unless you look.