Hot Job of the Day!
DXC Technology is hiring a UI/UX Developer!
Designs, develops, troubleshoots and analyzes moderately complex software programs for computer based systems. Customizes software based upon research.
Essential Job Functions
- Performs moderately complex systems modeling, simulation and analysis to provide appropriate software solutions.
- Develops software system testing procedures, programming and documentation to ensure standard use of procedures.
- Provides input for documentation of new or existing programs to ensure information accessibility, as required.
- Designs, develops, troubleshoots and analyzes software programs to ensure compatibility with hardware systems.
- Customizes software based on research and customer needs as appropriate.
- Coordinates and facilitates communications with other departments and/or commercial vendor(s) to investigate and resolve software matters of significance and to ensure proper functioning of systems.
- Maintains communication with management and customers regarding status of software development and problems.
- Acts as technical lead on large projects involving a particular software package(s).
- Provides the customer base with first level support.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- Six or more years of experience in software engineering or operating systems programming
- Experience working with design and coding languages
- Experience working with software design principles
- Experience working with computer hardware
- Good analytical and creative problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of software
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Good communication skills to interact with team members and senior support personnel
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Office environment
- DXC Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability (physical or mental), protected veteran status or military service of affiliation, race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, protected genetic information, or political affiliation. DXC’s commitment to diversity and inclusive selection practices includes ensuring qualified long-term unemployed job seekers receive equal consideration for employment. EEO is the Law Poster.
If you are an individual with a disability, a disabled veteran, or a wounded warrior and you are unable or limited in your ability to access or use this site as a result of your disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us via email. Please note: DXC will respond only to requests for accommodations due to a disability.
Tampa Bay has the hottest job market in the state, which means that job you want is probably posted right now. You won’t know the possibilities unless you look.
Check out our job search page to find more jobs: makeittampabay.com/JOBS